President
This story describes what happened around 14:00 today.

I became president after I joined the server. There were about 14 people on the server, which is not much, but good enough to roleplay.

I met Nicoholas D WolfWood, known as 'Shark'. He asked if he can be my guard, his job was Civil Protection. I agreed and we discussed about a place to make a office for the Government. We decided to use Villa 1, because Villa 3 was already taken by the Mafia.

Nicoholas D WolfWood and me started decorating the house, we made a President office, a bedroom, a entrance and all that stuff. When we were done, more players joined our Government.

Andreas bering, known as 'Andreas' because Special Service Agent and Tom Diagos known as 'Less*' police commander. I ordered them to guard my Villa to prevent raids and hostages.

15 minutes later I suddently got a private message from Mr. Mini and he wrote that I have 24 hours (ingame time) to give him 1k otherwise I will get killed. He wrote anonymous infront of his message, so I never said to anyone how he was called.

Inmediately I called all Government members to come into my office and guard. We made a secret frequency: 99.9 to talk with each other. I ingored the warning from Mr.Mini, I never give money to criminals. 10 minutes passed and I received another message: 'You have 60 minutes left to give me 1k, otherwise you blood will suffer.'. Again I discussed this with my team.

We made a tactic: We will drop a note in the garage and say to the anonymous criminal that he can pick it up. On the note was 'Busted' written. But the criminal was smarter than we thought, he send me a PM that we have to drop the 1k in the garage of villa 2. He found out our secret frequency and heard our tactic. We put a note inside the garage, but it was already too late.

I received a pm from him again: 'Stop with your game or you will get regret.'. But I won't give that 1000 dollar. 5 minutes later I got a pm again: 'We are aiming on you with 2 snipers, we see all your movement.'. That could be true, because my office had about 4 windows. We decided that my office will move to the Shark's bedroom, and that Shark's bedroom will move to my office. There weren't windows in my new office, so it was safe for sniper shots. After that we made steel plates in front of the windows, to give the villa more security.

We made a new tactic to keep the frequency more secret: They have to come to my office, a note with the frequency will lay there. That way it's impossible to find out the frequency.

Suddently I heard gun shots. I saw that Mr. Mini was surrounded by 3 cops. He tried to molotov my house. But his molotov failed. I gave the order to handcuff him and bring him to my office.

When he was in my office I asked if he was the anonymous criminal. (for roleplay). He admitted, but I was angry, because this took me a lot of time and time is money. I gave Nicoholas D WolfWood the order to smash him with all the power he has, in his face. Mr. Mini said that his mom smashes better, he better couldn't say that. I said to Tom Diagos that he have to come inmediately to my office. He arrived and I gave him the order to stun Mr. Mini 3 times and knock him out.

Mr. Mini was laying on the floor. His body was weak and I decided it was time to arrest him.

That's it, criminal behind bars.

PS. I'm sure I forgot names to mention. If you want your name in the story, send me a pm, I'm bad at remembering names. Also sorry for my simple English, it's not my first language.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Good times Smile Hope i can get into other rp times like this

Edit: I have to say my best ever rp times on the server.
Haha! This was so Epic - Best RP in ages Smile

Now I can remember why I started to RP Tounge
Sounds awesome Cheese Wish I'd been there Cheese
(11-28-2010, 06:18 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Haha! This was so Epic - Best RP in ages Smile

Now I can remember why I started to RP Tounge

Dont mension it ;D
Yeah! I am famous now! I am the guy that took Villa 3! I was Don Cheese

Nice story Soul. It was a realy nice time with you as President and all SS guys.
(SS sounds dump because it stands for something else than 'Special Service')
If anything I'm famous - First guy mentioned Cheese

Thanks alot Mini Smile
Epicness Of Roleplay.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3