Ban request - Fallen - fearrp
Name of player: Fallen

SteamID: According to the SteamID finder on the forums, he doesn't have a ID.HuhSkepticalOmg

Time in GMT: Near 17:30pm ( 20/04/12 )

Server: v2d

Summary: The president banned cars from the city, so this guy comes in with this car, ramms my car, then drives of with a ambulance on his car, i ask him to stop aiming at him, he carrys on, i then shoot him, he gets out, and i aim at him, and then he says "Why are you shooting me" i then ask him to face the wall, ne says No (fearrp) so i said LOOC: Nice fearrp, he then runns of and gets a crowbar out so i kill him.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198035...tab=public
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I was there and you had no reason to arrest him...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Temar
(04-20-2012, 05:08 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I was there and you had no reason to arrest him...

Um you wasnt there bro, he ran into me and my car, and took damage, and he took a crowbar out as he ran, you wasnt there.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Do you have any pictures of his actual steam name? Also I forgot the console command to view steam IDs I think there is one...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Here is his forum thing http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...file&uid=4
Trying to find his steam . . i think hes blocked me so i can't get it

-Oprah Winfrey

Lets see, I joined the server and I had no idea that vehicles were banned from the city due to the fact, the laws never got repeated.

Mahti joined the server and saw the roadblock which was blocking the tunnel and remove it due to the fact it was poorly made.

I drove through the tunnel while a paramedic was driving on my side of the road, that's how it hit "The Joker".

He said pull over and he didn't specify who and shot me. I stopped and he said turn round, while I argued what for. He then had a gun at my head, yes he did ask me to turn round, but I do not see why while I was not at fault.

He then turned around so I then ran away, while I was running away I DID NOT pull out a crowbar, that is just rubbish because "The Joker" can't handle the fact he has to chase someone to arrest them. He wouldn't of even be able to arrest me due to the fact the president was a money whore.
It doesnt really matter what the situation really is... If he has a gun to you you must do as he says within the limits of the rules.

This looks like what appears to be a minor breaking of fear rp from what the evidence shows. You have 24 hours to post more evidence please.
Not enough evidence, please take more screens next time.

Fallen, please respect fear RP even if you don't think he has a good reason.