Donated
Exclamation 
It's funny, the server crashed as soon as i got unbanned xD! ANYWAYS, was my donator status auto added, or does an admin have to set it, just a heads up, I donated <3
If you read the small print, it tells you that it gets automatically added.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I donated like 2 weeks ago and i do not regret it just i have a problem! I think im wasting money here because i cant even play on hte server as it gets DDoSed or it just goes ofline for some reason so im not really getting mutch out of my donator status... Sad
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
(04-24-2012, 01:58 AM)MaxiMax Wrote: Im afraid that when i donate that the: "Screaming Fat Kid Inc." starts a army and DDoS'es the server until Fearless is completely gone.

And with my luck it's like 99.9% it will happen.

It only takes one kid with a very small amount of cash in his pocket and a butthurting habit to crash FL.

(04-21-2012, 11:04 AM)9jakub9 Wrote: I donated like 2 weeks ago and i do not regret it just i have a problem! I think im wasting money here because i cant even play on hte server as it gets DDoSed or it just goes ofline for some reason so im not really getting mutch out of my donator status... Sad

Refunds are occasionally handed out.

The only time I have seen the server get attacked is over the weekend when the servers are full, I was home most of the day and the servers were actually up for some time. Sure there was that odd occasion it crashed but it wasn't that big of a deal.
(04-24-2012, 04:48 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 01:58 AM)MaxiMax Wrote: Im afraid that when i donate that the: "Screaming Fat Kid Inc." starts a army and DDoS'es the server until Fearless is completely gone.

And with my luck it's like 99.9% it will happen.

It only takes one kid with a very small amount of cash in his pocket and a butthurting habit to crash FL.

(04-21-2012, 11:04 AM)9jakub9 Wrote: I donated like 2 weeks ago and i do not regret it just i have a problem! I think im wasting money here because i cant even play on hte server as it gets DDoSed or it just goes ofline for some reason so im not really getting mutch out of my donator status... Sad

Refunds are occasionally handed out.

didnt get refunds for the last two weeks everytime im on it goes down every 5 to ten mins no fun at all. i hate butt hurt 5 year olds with money in there pocket
(04-24-2012, 10:58 AM)brian sanders Wrote: didnt get refunds for the last two weeks everytime im on it goes down every 5 to ten mins no fun at all. i hate butt hurt 5 year olds with money in there pocket

You know, asking an admin usually helps.