Random Ban?
yeah all i did was leave my game on i knew i would be kicked and stuff i knew that i just wanted some money so i left it on when i went away
I must also add, Nick and Dario are brothers.

Children too, if that's relative.
[Image: source.gif]
legendary fox y do u always jump into reqs? like on my other unban req u jumped in pretty much on every post u just like go in
Oh I was involved with this along with theo.
Now Lets skip right to the first point,

You kept turning around in circles for quite a while. My friend Theo goes " I bet he's afk". Soon it turned into a betting game. We waved some contra with money in it, then the stakes got higher. We began to drop guns. I still recall Theo going " Hey want an AWP?" and laughing about it. We waved it back and fourth quite a few times and all you did was turn in circles. I mean we waved pistol ammo, ak's, shotguns, and even more then guns. Then I basically finished the whole thing by dropping 800k. Man that was a nerve wrecker, I waved the money in your face for a couple of minutes and all you did was rotate in circles. Now your saying your headphones were on your keyboard? How does that have to do with anything? You could of still replied or walked away. Plus I know you were AFK for the simple fact, you turned exactly the same distance each time. Note: We are humans which means Human error which leads to the fact that there is no way you could sit there and spin the EXACT same distance each and everytime. Everything have human error.

I simply say, I rest my case.

- Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I didnt have fucking bot on check the logs i have no movement ask Temar please unban me
plus it is either this ur lieing or my headphones was pushing my mouse because i didnt mean to but i recklessly put down my headphones laying it on my mouse/keyboard it was like hanging on the numpad spot.

(04-14-2012, 07:10 PM)Dario Wrote: plus it is either this ur lieing or my headphones was pushing my mouse because i didnt mean to but i recklessly put down my headphones laying it on my mouse/keyboard it was like hanging on the numpad spot.

and i think your lieing.
also I DONT HAVE A WALLHACK I hate it how u raid someone and u kill them and they always say u haeva freaking wallhack
[/quote]

So you did indeed raid quite a few people and yet every single one complained about you having wallhacks. May I ask why You were on a raiding spree? I would like to know why you gunned Theo caboose and I before the ban too. Also you say you don't have wall hacks, but Rozzok took the time to build a very nice room so that your bullets could not penetrate to get him. If he was bluffing( or Just saying things) why would he take the time to build that?

Wait wait... Your headphones pushing your mouse... You spun around THE SAME AMOUNT OF DISTANCE FOR 15MINUTES... Please do explain how one's headset pushes one's mouse the same distance every time? Plus if your headset was on your keyboard and you say it pushed your mouse, Wouldn't your character of done something else then spin the same amount of distance at different time intervals?

Please do explain.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
dude i said they COULD HAVE THEY PROBALY DIDNT plus u guys were either moving me or ur lieing. and read temars post no sign of movement
Your saying I moved you... How does one prop push someone to rotate counter clock wise? Logs don't show mouse movement. I am not lying about you having an AFK bot. May I also note you failed to answer about half or more of my other post?
Alright the ban for anti afk was not random what we are saying is very true, you were spinning around in circles in the same patterns. It looked like you were looking arround but you wernt moving with the "W,S,A,or D" movement keys or whatever keys you have it set to. We waved contra, money, guns and other misc items in your face and all you would do is constantly look around in the same pattern over and over again.

Now onto the time where you randomly killed me, grub and caboose. I saw you and your friend, whoever it was, pull up and then drive away to the other side of the radio tower then when i looked at you from behind the building i saw that you two had drawn your guns so i took out my pistol. Then you came darting around the corner and guned me down in less then a second i never even knew anyone could go that fast (without hacking). After that I'm not quite shure what happened because I was dead and respawning, all i know is from what grub told me over a steam message on how you came and killed him and caboose in less then a second or two.