Nobody likes the Chef
Okay, like 5 minutes ago I had such a big failRP situation.

There were just like 6 people online, no Chef, like most the time. So I decided to be a cook, because people need food and the vendor machines take too much time.

Because there was nobody in town, I decided to drive with my pimp 7CV Citroen to the Corleone House, because like 4 people were a Corleone member (all those guys with the CODs in the name).

When I came there was that big wall, several people start to build them now in front of the Corleone House (or is it now permament there?). No big problem, I just standed in front of the gate with my car and honked, so they could notice me.

One guy came out and wanted to buy some fish, nice. I thought about the profit I could do now and I was let in the base to sell food. When I noticed that nobody would like some, I was about to leave and in exactly that second I got RDMd with a knife! WTF.

A guy named Andreas said "Kevin, that was failRP" what I can still see in my console right now, so I guess it was Kevin CODs. They also stole my car. I would like to make a ban request but I have no evidence except for what I can see in my console.

But nevermind, I hope this fail situation makes you laugh Cheese
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
I used to get RDMed as Chef - Just make a shop, stay there and make adverts. Try having a nice shop to hide if you raided that gives you time to call Cops Smile
Yeah lol, I made a shop and waited. So I decided to be a driving food vendor and I expected to not being let in, but not to being let in and killed. What do they think they get when they kill the Chef? Free food? Or do they want to eat the chef himself? Oh yes they got my car but only as long as I stay on the server. I think I have to use fraps all the time so I have evidence when that happens again, I am so sad :'(
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.