- READ -
(04-08-2012, 02:45 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 02:13 PM)Virus Wrote: Please, stop what you're guys are doing, and we'll stop.

Sincerely, Virus.

So it is NV then>? You just admitted it?
I'm not sure if it is us.

(04-08-2012, 02:45 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 02:34 PM)Virus Wrote: [quote='Headster' pid='97105' dateline='1333894799']

I totally agree with you. We should get along, but some of the members on FL are just mad because we have most of the past FL administrators and now have them as NV administrators.

Let me point something out. You got all the minges we perm banned from FL, they joined you guys :-)

And no we are not mad, we got a good team ? Smile

Then why are you guy's DDoSing us? When we aren't even DDoSing. Do you guys even have LEGIT proof that it's us whose attacking FL? No, that's what I thought.
It's been a long time.
Now to just to clarrifie i am not intrested in joining NV at all! theres been abit of a chat, i am not in anyway joining NV, not because on what they have done or anything but because FL is my firm community i just think as a community we should get along with others even if its competitive

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(04-08-2012, 02:45 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 02:34 PM)Virus Wrote: [quote='Headster' pid='97105' dateline='1333894799']

I totally agree with you. We should get along, but some of the members on FL are just mad because we have most of the past FL administrators and now have them as NV administrators.

And no we are not mad, we got a good team ? Smile

That's not what I heard Andy, most of the admins I had respect for left FL because of that specific reason...
I know I haven't been in this community a long time, and don't get me wrong I love it. But there is one thing that I do not understand, which is why the two communities just can't get along, because, I am sure that if they would it would be much better for them both. If anybody could clear me up on this... thanks.
[Image: 24qpous.png]

Signature generously made by Andreas! Thanks!
Just to clarify, those members of FL who DDoSed NV are completely acting against FL's values. The people responsible will receive severe punishment for this.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Pechvarry, Headster
Whats your proof?
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Nevy
Anyone can copy a server, copy a server name, copy the game mode, the map, the rules, and a lot of other things.

But they CAN'T possess the people who make Fearless a community.

If you punish those who depart and bring their friends to a different server, because they don't like the way things are done, then Faustie, what "values" can you possibly speak of?

Andreas, those admins were the most respected ones in the server, calling them minges just makes you look foolish because those were not minges, and they were the ones doing the best job at being admins.

Forcie, Nadrick, were doing way more than I think you have done, Infact I saw them on the server for hours, attending to the players and helpin out.

So if your just mad that "they" took the best admins, don't disrespect them.

This server is beginning to look corrupt, just put this community feud to rest and banning people for being a "___ Affiliate" is going to lead to more departures, imo.

The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Combine Buster, Jacob1029
(04-09-2012, 04:48 PM)Nevinator Wrote: This server is beginning to look corrupt, just put this community feud to rest and banning people for being a "___ Affiliate" is going to lead to more departures, imo.

Well said.

(04-09-2012, 04:24 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Whats your proof?

Right, so just because you've got a fancy blue name and can put together a question mark means you are automatically entitled to all of the information, evidence and security concerns we deal with and store in the superadmins and admin section. Unless you're either of them, I can't reveal everything to you.

However you are more than welcome to contact Dryblood or Toby regarding the matter. I took the initiative on this occasion and worked with both of them to stop the DDoS that was causing problems for both servers. Hopefully that can clear everything up and put a stop to any arrogant questions.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • equal
OP, you are switching the roles now. NV's bloody team got weeks time to solve their problems with us and they did nothing but being hostile against FL. I have nothing more to say towards this bullshit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • equal, Jacob1029, Nudelholz