Storybook of fearless.
Hey guys this tread is for people that has tryed having a funny or cool roleplay sit. And want to share their story here. I will begin.

Once I was raid the president, he had banned rebels from the city so then I finally came intown behind the city-lines and intro nexus I think that there was a pres replace.

I was just obtained to get behind nexus front desk and had tricked a combine officer that was guarding the elevator, then I came up to nexus last floor I was finding the pres
(and didn't know he had been replaced).
So I started to yell "This is a raid Iam here for taking your life mr. president" I sprayed a hole Ak47 mag in his head but he didn't died!

Heehe so I was just like "I have to kill him before the elevator guard comes for his rescue" and going alittle in panic.
Then I was having a short conversation for like a minut.. Before he was jumping
80-100 yards down the nexus bridge.

First I was like "yes mission completed but he survived and took the run out of nexus and then I was like "WTF?" In the end I found out he was donator so his immortality was longer then normaly and that was why I couldn't kill him.

That was the must unrealistec but fun raid I ever have made! xD
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
Hehe cool story but I don't think Immunity is longer for donators.
-Signature removed-
It's twice as long s.J Cheese 120 seconds of GODMODE!
I didn't know that there was immunity. I think that RP-Story was faster than you can read it here, because I don't think you have immunity for like 1 minute.

But nvm, awesome storysauce Cheese
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(11-20-2010, 10:30 AM)Chief Pimp Wrote: I didn't know that there was immunity. I think that RP-Story was faster than you can read it here, because I don't think you have immunity for like 1 minute.

But nvm, awesome storysauce Cheese

I think I got it on record somewhere at my compuer Cheese I will try find it so I can post! Tounge

Anyway isn't there anyone els that have a funny story and want to tell it? Comon people

"lets just all share our fellings" xD
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay