[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
Your Steam Name : zGubba
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26177529
Your InGame Name : Boris Mayakovskiy.
Your Real Age : 19
How many hours did you spent on the server : Around 200.
Your Ban History : 4
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation – Technologies and Weapons Division
Why this division : Sound interesting to me, and I like passive RP.
(04-17-2012, 09:36 PM)zGubba Wrote: Your Steam Name : zGubba
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26177529
Your InGame Name : Boris Mayakovskiy.
Your Real Age : 19
How many hours did you spent on the server : Around 200.
Your Ban History : 4
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation – Technologies and Weapons Division
Why this division : Sound interesting to me, and I like passive RP.

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
Promotions: kalastaja and Equalizer have been promoted to Corporal rank! Congratulations !!
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
thanks for letting me join the Umbrella Corporation
(04-17-2012, 08:22 PM)John McLane Wrote: I want to thank Black Talon for this generous donation, we promise that projects will soon put up with this money!

(04-17-2012, 06:57 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: The_Alpha_Dog

Your Steam Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Your InGame Name: Jason 'Alpha' Mutt
Your Real Age: 13
How many hours did you spent on the server: 227
Your Ban History: 3 Bans (All 24 Hours)
The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this division? I have had a lot of training in FUMUKU and I now wish to change around and protect this clan.

[Image: nuvola_actions_cancel-d81121.png]
Application Denied: Your Application has been denied for 2 reason :

- Reputation : Your reputation is not decent because, you killed in front of me two times the same guy at BP (just 1 hour ago on V2D): 1 CDM, 1 RDM with M4A1!

Does age really matter?

The guy I 'CDM' was in front of me and I bumped into him a bit not knowing he will die instantly. The guy I killed with the M4 was arresting my friend with a random reason.
(04-18-2012, 06:06 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 08:22 PM)John McLane Wrote: I want to thank Black Talon for this generous donation, we promise that projects will soon put up with this money!

(04-17-2012, 06:57 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: The_Alpha_Dog

Your Steam Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Your InGame Name: Jason 'Alpha' Mutt
Your Real Age: 13
How many hours did you spent on the server: 227
Your Ban History: 3 Bans (All 24 Hours)
The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this division? I have had a lot of training in FUMUKU and I now wish to change around and protect this clan.

[Image: nuvola_actions_cancel-d81121.png]
Application Denied: Your Application has been denied for 2 reason :

- Reputation : Your reputation is not decent because, you killed in front of me two times the same guy at BP (just 1 hour ago on V2D): 1 CDM, 1 RDM with M4A1!

Does age really matter?

The guy I 'CDM' was in front of me and I bumped into him a bit not knowing he will die instantly. The guy I killed with the M4 was arresting my friend with a random reason.

Dont whine just accept the fact that you aint getting in
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
The following 2 users Like Kalastaja's post:
  • Generation, Russkie
Launch of Pharmaceutical Products of Umbrella Corporation: Right now, if you need of a pharmaceutical product, contact us on this page or go to see one employee of Red Umbrella for buy pharmaceutical products! The names and prices of our products are on the main page in "Development"

Yesterday (18/04/2012) : Umbrella Corporation sold 5 Health Kit, 2 Health Vials, and 1 Nitrazepam ! Umbrella Corporation made a profit of 240$ !! Waiting for Resupply of Health Kit !!!

Promotion: kalastaja have been promoted to Lieutenant rank! Congratulations !!
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Russkie, Kalastaja
Umbrella Corporation Benefits: Yesterday (19/04/2012), Umbrella Corporation sold 5 Health Kit, 13 Health Vials, 5 Steroids, and 5 Paracetamol ! Umbrella Corporation made a profit of 840$ !! Umbrella Bought 10 Health Kit, 25 Health Vials, 10 Steroids and 10 Paracetamol !!! The names and prices of our products are on the main page in "Development"
Division I Am Applying For: UBCS inter clan change
Your Steam Name: Hellshell
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365063
Your InGame Name: Eric 'hell' Adams
Your Real Age: 14
How many hours did you spent on the server: over 130
Your Ban History: 3 bans.
The Division you are applying for: Security Guard
Why this division ?: I want to be a Security Guard cus I want to train myself, be better. Secure Umbrella Corporation.