Goodbye Fearless
Hello my friends,

I have decided to leave Fearless for good. I have not been much on the server lately and I have figured out that I probably wont be spending much time on the server in the future either.

It has been a good run guys, I have made a lot of friends, but also some enemies. I will probably donate all my stuff to the ones that have earned my respect.

I have a few things I would like to say before I go, SJ, you are not fit to be an admin, stop flaming. Admins, keep up the good work, and try not to favourize. Appoint admins that care for the community, remove the ones that dont. Last but not least, Soulripper, keep up the good work on the server and community. Without you, this community would have been corrupted and destroyed a long time ago.

Fai222 signing out.
Signature too big...
(11-18-2010, 08:59 AM)fai222 Wrote: I have a few things I would like to say before I go, SJ, you are not fit to be an admin, stop flaming.

Thanks mate to say your opinion about SJ. I have nothing against him but he hates me. Bad that you go. I wish you a good life without Fearless Smile

Goodbye fai222
Sad to hear Fai, but bye Wink
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(11-18-2010, 08:59 AM)fai222 Wrote: I have a few things I would like to say before I go, SJ, you are not fit to be an admin, stop flaming.

I've always thought of saying that, but avoided it, to not make s.J hate me even more.
Sad to see you leaving the FL, we had some great RP time together! Cheese
And there was one more thing... oh! Omg Me? stuff? give? Cheese
And me :O
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

We don't know each other but I'm sad someone is leaving... goodbye!
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(11-18-2010, 01:50 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

I've always thought of saying that, but avoided it, to not make s.J hate me even more.

There is only one person I hate and that is you Skaara lol and you know it and we all know it lol
Visual I have nothing against you but seriously if you don't listen or just are an arsehole and I kick you you just go ZOMG YOU ARE TEH HATORZ ON ME !! and then bitch and bitch more so I keep kicking.
-Signature removed-
(11-18-2010, 06:00 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 01:50 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

There is only one person I hate and that is you Skaara lol and you know it and we all know it lol
Visual I have nothing against you but seriously if you don't listen or just are an arsehole and I kick you you just go ZOMG YOU ARE TEH HATORZ ON ME !! and then bitch and bitch more so I keep kicking.

I like you s.j, and you like me too lol xD
Ah well - This thread isn't about s.J. Smile

Bye Fai, sad to see you leave, and anyone for that matter. Sad
Also, if you'd guys make a "hateclan for no sJ's" I'd realy appreciate it.
-Signature removed-