Ban Request
Exclamation 
Today i have the misfurtune of encoutering on the server a minge fail at rp that start rdm firing at my companions, he abuses of his job and he also uses Hl2 weps O.O. He also prop push and I have recorded it.
Unfortunately I didin't record the part of him using the rpg but I have witness Hellz Ranger, he was with me.
"ESPANAA DEJA CHAMPION !!!!! Cheese" STEAM_0:0:21746922
here link for video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2d6Zf_3G9Y
Signature too big.
This is not all acceptable.
I would say a week ban.
Actually that he RDMs and cant RP is ok for me, like 1/3 of the server is like that. But the fact that he manage to hack the server and use his own weapons is just scary. Therefor i would suggest a permanent ban. Maybe he can hack the server enough to fuck it all up. No new chance to hackers who gets unfair advantages. Except for radar which is awesome when barrel had it. =(
Yes i have seen the bug with the hl2 weapons its something with the adv duplicater Sad
As far as I can see on this video he needs a ban for this, but did he really hacked weapons? In that case he deserves the most longest ban there is.

Compliment for the video!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Quote:In that case he deserves the most longest ban there is.

Perm?
(07-12-2010, 11:30 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: As far as I can see on this video he needs a ban for this, but did he really hacked weapons? In that case he deserves the most longest ban there is.

Compliment for the video!

Unfortunately yes he did use Hl2 weps, and he launched rokets at us with rpg and as I said before Hellz Ranger is witness. I forgot to take screenshoots of it because I was too busy avoiding rokets.
Ty for compliment Cheese
Signature too big.
I might put an video to show the bug. So soul can see that you can get HL2 weapons on the server.
Whoop, make the video. Put it on xfire or what ever, and pm it to Soul.
In that noone else will know how, and it will be less mingeing and rdming with hl2 weps.