Arena
Now I got this idea from Fallout 3's The Pit, but with a twist.

People pay 2k entry fee Get into the Spawn Door (The Red Huts) and the doors open when everyone is ready.

Really the Objective is Survive. Theres props to hide around.

Now before you say anything, this will help people learn how to RP in raid's or hostage situations.

How so? This is How

Arena has 3 Gamemodes. (so far)

Raid: 5 people in, one comes out. Winner gets his 2k back the any guns found on the floor plus a free entry to next round.

In RP: You may get raided in RP so use the props around you to hide and watch your back. Sometimes your the last one left.

-Test video here- ---> Arena: Raid Gamemode

Team Raid: up to 4 to 8 people. At least 2 on a team, (try to even it out)
4 people playing, 2 on a team. 8 people playing 4 on a team.
Objective: Eliminate the other team.
The winning team gets there money back, the guns found on the ground plus a free entry to next round.

In RP: You and your team may be raiding or raided, so use teamwork to stop the attackers.

Hostage: This works in hostage situations on FL (team Member, Pres or cop) One person is chosen to be a hostage while the Attacking team comes in to save him. The Defending team try's to defend the hostage and let him not escape.
again its like Team Raid but there one person as a hostage.

The hostage is rope'd up and placed on a char or room, he can not move.

The winning team gets there money back, the guns and a free entry to next round. The Hostage gets a Free gun of the Host's choosing plus 1k more.

In RP: 1.)The President may be a hostage and to save him you have to work as a team and be quite about it. Use teamwork to save the hostage.
2.)You may be holding the President hostage, use ways to defend your ground and get that sweet 2k from your hostage. Teamwork is needed.

This is still development and I may add on or take away stuff to it.

Any Suggestions please Comment on it below or just give your opinion on it
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
the idea is good, the price isnt very tempting, if you were to win the money the other payed to join, minus a small fee for the one holding the death pit event then it would be more intresting, and maybe raise the entering fee to 2.5k
winner takes it all, and in TDM the team that won, have to face each other
(11-16-2010, 08:35 AM)Dragneel Wrote: the idea is good, the price isnt very tempting, if you were to win the money the other payed to join, minus a small fee for the one holding the death pit event then it would be more intresting, and maybe raise the entering fee to 2.5k
winner takes it all, and in TDM the team that won, have to face each other

I may change the winning price to about 50% of the entry fee's

and I'll think about the TDM thing

I just made the Team Raid Dupe for it Its a Forest theme, 4 spawns and each side Red and Blue and bunch of trees in the middle to hid around.

I may use the Forest of the Hostage part cause It requires more place to work with.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Good Guide. Also, i love your signature.