[DENIED] joden sven
NOTE: jewish pig is Jüdische schwein so its not even close relavent to joden sven so i dont know why people says joden sven means jewish pig ...
(11-15-2010, 08:17 PM)Xyltexz Wrote: NOTE: jewish pig is Jüdische schwein so its not even close relavent to joden sven so i dont know why people says joden sven means jewish pig ...

Wrong it's judenschwein and here it's jodenzwijn so it's pretty close
ALSO: I told you to stop posting here cause you're not related so warning issued.
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 08:39 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 08:17 PM)Xyltexz Wrote: NOTE: jewish pig is Jüdische schwein so its not even close relavent to joden sven so i dont know why people says joden sven means jewish pig ...

ALSO: I told you to stop posting here cause you're not related so warning issued.

Doesnt matter really, read what i posted before if you didnt read it.
(11-15-2010, 08:48 PM)ceptr Wrote:

I still think it's on purpose and I vote to keep the perm.
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 08:51 PM)s.J. Wrote:

To bad you dont have trust in people. How did you judge me so fast? Atleast i hope other admins decide to give me a chance lols. Harsh perm dont you think? My opinion is that i dont like you therefor you vote me for a perm. But i respect that.
(11-15-2010, 09:02 PM)ceptr Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 08:51 PM)s.J. Wrote:

To bad you dont have trust in people. How did you judge me so fast? Atleast i hope other admins decide to give me a chance lols. Harsh perm dont you think? My opinion is that i dont like you therefor you vote me for a perm. But i respect that.

It's not about like and dislike but it's about the facts.
You disrespected an admin say it was an accident but in this thread you do the same.
Wich makes us think it was not an accident.
Also the only proof you have is a "friend of yours" wich isn't realy close to proof.
Also right after a friend of yours got banned you call an admin a judenschwein right after, what a coincidence.
Also you thought the word was funny.
Well if you're smart in some way you'd think about something before you say it.
Also if you are actually known with german languages you can know that Juden = Jew = Joden.
Or this was the biggest coincidence EVER. (wich I certainly don't believe)
Or it was intentionally.(Most likely in my opinion.)
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 09:17 PM)s.J. Wrote: Also if you are actually known with german languages you can know that Juden = Jew = Joden.
Or this was the biggest coincidence EVER. (wich I certainly don't believe)

That pretty much sums it up really...
You guys did not read what i wrote.

This is a big fail the threat. It doesnt look like the admins read the threat at all. Sniper just said that i called him Juden Schwein but i wrote joden svein because i had no knowledge about the word. As i said before i heard the word from another boy screaming in the mic Joden Schwein. And i found that word very funny in many ways. I wrote that like 2 times, so it seems like he didnt read it. Perma for a mistake, oh please. And im not insulting anyone of you. Evo, your the one calling people buttbuddys, retards. And xyltexz is a big part of the threat he was there when it happend and hes the on not lieing.

PLz read this reply, this pretty much defends my self for what i have to say.

thats what i typed so i make a little summary of it.

1. didnt know what the word ment
2. Boy screaming= Jodensvein. Funny word
3.xyltexz not my friend
4. if i knew what it ment il probably spell it right
5.long ban yes
6. no lies , truth
Like I said before why did you even say the word trying to be funny and you had no clue what it meant until you got banned, why are you also "lolling" in an unban request this is serious not a joke, if you think it is then I will not agree for an unban.
(11-16-2010, 07:44 AM)Fallen Wrote: Like I said before why did you even say the word trying to be funny and you had no clue what it meant until you got banned, why are you also "lolling" in an unban request this is serious not a joke, if you think it is then I will not agree for an unban.

Yes you got it, i tryed to say i word i had noe clue was, it just was a funny word. Sorry i will stop the ''lolling'' And i take this very serious