[DENIED] joden sven
(11-15-2010, 05:23 PM)Fallen Wrote: In unban requests you can't get your buddy to help you get unbanned, also why do you say words you do not even know that is just strange and retarded.

He doesnt know me well. we might spoke in 5 min. he was just a nice guy i meet on the internett trying to help me with this shitt. Also hes telling the truth. Also what words do i use that i have no knowledge to. I would like to know.
Insulting an admin warning issued.
Also mate insulting me doesn't make it better I still support Snipers judgement and keep the ban perm.
HF playing derpRP you failure
-Signature removed-
But if u look at it, he just said something to try to be funny and he get banned ?
Thats ridiculous to be honest and in my opinion.
a bit harsh for a word he didnt even know what it meant
(11-15-2010, 05:30 PM)Xyltexz Wrote: But if u look at it, he just said something to try to be funny and he get banned ?
Thats ridiculous to be honest and in my opinion.
a bit harsh for a word he didnt even know what it meant

You're irrelevant to this post so I'd like you to stop giving opinions tbh.
The only persons to respond on this topic are the admins, and the guilty person.
Also he's very funny but he insults Sniper and he insults me so I really don't think it was an accident Wink
-Signature removed-
You're irrelevant to this post so I'd like you to stop giving opinions tbh.
The only persons to respond on this topic are the admins, and the guilty person.
Also he's very funny but he insults Sniper and he insults me so I really don't think it was an accident Wink
[/quote]
It was an accident against sniper but he was just mad at you because u accused me for lieing and stuff Smile
Fail quote, sorry
Right. Well, at the time - pretty much EVERYONE assumed you meant Jewish Pig. You kept saying it meant "nothing" etc.

Enough people assumed you meant 'jewish pig' for it to have caused sufficient offense to the server. Maybe on future servers you'll think before you use racism.
(11-15-2010, 05:59 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Right. Well, at the time - pretty much EVERYONE assumed you meant Jewish Pig. You kept saying it meant "nothing" etc.

Enough people assumed you meant 'jewish pig' for it to have caused sufficient offense to the server. Maybe on future servers you'll think before you use racism.
But it was a mistake dude, he heard the word from a random dude and tried to be funny and it backfired as i said.
but he didnt even say the word joden schwein or anything like that
(11-15-2010, 06:03 PM)Xyltexz Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 05:59 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Right. Well, at the time - pretty much EVERYONE assumed you meant Jewish Pig. You kept saying it meant "nothing" etc.

But it was a mistake dude, he heard the word from a random dude and tried to be funny and it backfired as i said.
but he didnt even say the word joden schwein or anything like that

Recap of facts:
-Friend of Cepter get's banned by Sniper
-Cepter says jodenschwein.
Soo he definitely meant it as an insult cause if he accidently said something what accidenly looked TERRIBLY much like Jodenschwein
RIGHT AFTER his friend got banned.
it isn't coincidence anymore also Xyltexz this is the last time I say it you have to shut it you don't have anything to do with it and the words that come out of ceptrs mouth are ALOT more useful than yours in this thread so if you'd shut it and let ceptr defend himself instead of his buttbuddies coming up for him.
-Signature removed-
Ok ill shut the fuck up but STOP insulting me, ok ?
This is a big fail the threat. It doesnt look like the admins read the threat at all. Sniper just said that i called him Juden Schwein but i wrote joden svein because i had no knowledge about the word. As i said before i heard the word from another boy screaming in the mic Joden Schwein. And i found that word very funny in many ways. I wrote that like 2 times, so it seems like he didnt read it. Perma for a mistake, oh please. And im not insulting anyone of you. Evo, your the one calling people buttbuddys, retards. And xyltexz is a big part of the threat he was there when it happend and hes the on not lieing.

PLz read this reply, this pretty much defends my self for what i have to say.