S.S. Superior
Last night 7 people went to a planet full of aliens and weird tree things... Then there engine broke down, The_Alpha_Dog and BretonSki were ordered to recreate another engine after the last one overheated. They was stuck there for 14 days.

The Captain of the S.S. Superior (Equalizer) was attacked by aliens and Faustie came in and saved the day by reviving him and risking his life to get volts running through the engine.

After a terrifying accident the crew needed to cool off with some fresh water. The water had come from the weird planet's swamp and then purified by sasquatch.

In the end we was all given medals and Black Mesa asked some people to join them.

It was a failed mission but a great day for the S.S. Superior.

Equalizer - Crew Pilot
Iban - Crew Co-Pilot
Zzzzap - [UNKNOWN]
Faustie - Augmented Badass
BretonSki - Crew Technician
The_Alpha_Dog - Crew Mechanic
sasquatch - Crew Supplier

If your job has a [UNKNOWN] please can you tell me what it was because I forgot.

Here are some pictures of the S.S. Superior and the crew.

[Image: scaled.php?server=254&filename=rpevocity...res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=191&filename=rpevocity...res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=849&filename=rpevocity...res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=840&filename=rpevocity...res=medium]
Nice bro! Wink

Wish I've been there on the moment, unfortunately I wasn't home Sad
Aww.... Oh yeah I forgot to say it was made by Equal and Iban.
My job was just augmented badass, naturally.

And was great RP, yeah Smile
Ah, good RP I must say. Cheese Too bad you didn't get any pictures of the space-view.

In any case, I believe my original job was "commander", but since Equalizer pretty assumed the position of captain, I believe Co-pilot works. Cheese

I'm glad everyone had fun! (And yes, I built the spaceship, Equalizer helped me by duping the first part ^^")
wow that's nice!
Looks like it wasn't that superior if the engine broke lol Tounge. Haha kidding, really though it looks sweet.. I'm sure it was fun.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 1 user Likes Korg's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Updated