Unban request: Colonel Burger
(03-30-2012, 12:13 PM)Suspiscious Looking Copycat Wrote:
(03-30-2012, 12:03 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Ok, you're not understanding, there are 2 scenes of events, the part when the event was going on and the kill count raised, and when I was gasmask man, which was about an hour of difference. Like I said Andreas, there were no admins on, and if we were to post BRs, it would be too slow and we would be forced to end the RP, and no, my plan was to capture the government, but it was ruined by Minimacfox. So I went to plan B

Note: The backseat admin rule is just a stupid rule, I would understand shooting a taxi for CDMing someone is excessive, but how else were we supposed to protect the RP?!?!

Rules are rules, they are ment to be followed by EVERYONE.

It is all for a greater good, to protect an RP event
(03-30-2012, 12:06 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Ffs, again, the Gasmask man and the construction event occurred at different time periods....

Then why go on about the kill counts?

I see it this way, you got banned for tranqing cops in public.

Think before your actions man.

A year ago ( I remember it as yesterday):
I got really annoyed on this guy (IC), so I decided to tranq him down. He ran down the road, and as I had him in the scope, I fired off. But some guys came infront of him, and I tranqed 2 innocent folks by mistake. But I catched up with him, and as I was just going to tranq him and hummiliate him, "Banned: Reason at Fearless.net"

This was just an example of one of my old bans. It isn't always fair, and the admins just don't have time to talk with every guy they see rulebreaking.

I'm just trying to tell you, get over it.
I think I got banned for 2 weeks for it, and I got over it.
Closed untill an SA will post.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Colonel Burger (8092) will stand as issued.
Please note, that backseat administration is not tolerated on our servers. Please be aware of this in the future and gather evidence against the rule breaking person in the future to be able and write a ban request on them.

[FL] Nudelholz
Server Administrative Team
Dare to think!