Unban request: Colonel Burger
I was here at the time and the cops were constantly breaking nlr and tazing people, even a fireman had a part in it (ramming the contruction from rear)
and burger let it go until a final point when he had just had enough so he tranqed the nlring cops
Can you explain the 10 people who messaged me in @ about random tranqing from a man with a gasmask suit + I saw you doing it one time in phase.

And killing cops because of a "war" is just uff..

You have been here long enough to know the rules.

Andreas.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Yes, the tranqing was all me, and it wasn't random, it was all planned, completely beforehand, I used a tranquilizer because it made a more effective/non-lethal way of dealing with them, I could have just fucking' grabbed an AK, gathered an army, and went on a complete massacre of everyone government related. And please explain to me, a 1 week ban for what... AggressiveRP? I don't see the Hostagists or BombRP'rs getting banned, and that usually doesn't have a story behind it, I had an entire book in my mind about what I was going to do. Of course if I'm at war I'm going to try to start chaos, to completely break down the government until there is nothing left of it, if I just went to the president and shot him, where's the RP in that?

And besides, if you saw me RPing incorrectly, the least you could do is talk to me...
Isnt 29 kills aggressive?.
+ The person I saw you tranq wasnt a cop? Smile

And what is your mainly reason to be in a "war" between you and the police?

I call that failRP..

Sorry to say this stone/maverick/andreas but they seemed to have construction RP and cops were RDMing them earlier just saying
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
Ffs Andreas, please read the previous posts as well...

Never said I wasn't tranqing cops, actually, The main point of this was because I was tranqing cops

I. Already. Explained. Why. I. Was. At. War.

Reread everything on page one please...

I dono somthing about this whole situation just dosnt seem right, ive known burger for awhile and it dosnt sound like him to have THAT many kills without good reason, and from the sounds of people who were there with him, it seems like he was just fighting off minges for a good while until an admin arrived.

The tranqing could have been done in a better way i'll agree to that, but that alone is not worth a solid 7 day ban, thats for somone who has done somthing seriously wrong, not what really amounts to a minor offence worthy of 24hrs, if even that, a warning if such was required would have been best after talking with him about the situation
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Blackdog he should have called an admin instead of killing/tranqing them = Backseating.

EDIT:
I'm pretty sure SoulRipper solved the kill wont reset bug.

There were no admins on, Nudel came on for a while but then crashed and never rejoined, making BRs are just too slow, and would cost us ending the roadworkRP, so for the sake of trying to protect the RP, I killed them
(03-29-2012, 08:47 PM)Suspiscious Looking Copycat Wrote: Blackdog he should have called an admin instead of killing/tranqing them = Backseating.

Im almost positive this applys to you dealing with a minge yourself when admins are present, not fighting back against them when none are even online on steam, Forum PMs for requests are to slow, and like he said, a ban request only helps after the fact, not during.

Im pretty sure that if one was online, he would have called them, he usualy does with me when im the only one on.

In my opinion, its not backseat admining since there was no admin to backseat admin over.

It would be a completely different story though if say to deal with these minges ruining everything, they simply started propushing,killing, and breaking all our rules to do it.

From the sounds of things the minges just kept comming back after being killed when they tried to ruin the event, and when they tried to do it again, they got killed again, repeat "Blank" amount of times until you came online and banned him for a week for Tranqing a cop
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]