10 day ban... Sorry
Name: Suk Mabals (PirateCrayons)
Ban ID: 8002 (Mass CDM)

Ok, I'm sorry I ran over 3 guys at the gas station. I had a lag spike when I put on the gas and then the next thing I knew I had ran over 3 guys. I took off because I knew the cops would come arrest me AGAIN (the first time was for speeding, again due to lag) and the cops that day were really rough (They arrested THIEF for no reason from what I remember)
I also thought it would be a good RP situation (Cop chases are fun) but no cops came after me. I knew people had witnessed that it was me that ran over 3 guys so I went to the houses outside of town and just as I was getting there I got banned. Flame banned me.

In short, I'm sorry, and since this is my favorite server on Gmod I'd really like to be unbanned.

Also, I'd like to know why the guys with multiple rule breaks on their bans have shorter bans than I do? Ban times should be based on how bad their rule breaking was, am I right?

Thanks,
-Suk Mabals
Is anyone gonna respond or what? It's been days... :/
I'll leave it to a warning, you're unbanned. You are required to read the rules when joining and next time you get caught for a mass CDM it will be a long ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It was already a long ban this time... but thank you Smile
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Suk Mabals (8002) has been lifted due to the ban being too harsh.

[FL] Nudelholz
Server Administrative Team
Dare to think!