[DENIED] Unban.
My problem is not that you are in an other community, my problem is that you are supporting a server who stole stuff from our server.
Dare to think!
I only just found out about that. could you tell us what was stolen and i would like to say i havnt been on that server for about 3 days so i dont know what was added or not.
This is an Unban Request, not a public lounge. Only Fearless Staff and Mushroom post in this thread.

We will consider whether we maintain this request as Mushroom's private or make it an EX member overall request, until then - keep it clean.

Barrel, Shark, Mini and others - opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.
Killjoy and me worked it through with evidence and decided to unban:

FlueKnoller
Endless
Hawkcoder

They were not involved or there was too less evidence. More might be unbanned later, or won't be unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
To be precise,
Endless is on probation, any serious breach of rules will lead to a long ban.
Flueknoller and Hornymelon are on strict probation due to numerous previous infractions, their next breach of rules might be a long ban, but more probably it will be a permanent one.
Mushroom's ban will not be lifted.
Technoboy a.ka This Guy Rule is on our permanent shit-list with no chance of appeals.

Case closed