Ban request - Multiple people
(A total of reports by this player, can be reviewed here: http://fldatabase.weebly.com/ )

Thread Title: Prop pushing + prop blocking all city tunnels

Name of player: Troll face

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39398900

Time in GMT: +1

Server: v33

Summary: I was driving down the road, suddenly this gun dealer called: " Troll face" prop pushes my car. I then saw he had placed props all the way down in the tunnel to block it off. I stopped recording there, but while I was uploading the video I saw he did it at all the other tunnels too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Title: Punchwhore

Name of player: ibust

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20071469

Summary: Punching people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Title : Cop random tazing

Name of player: [FL:RP] Sylux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24692556

Summary: Random tazing me, then shoots me. I tried to warn him, but he didn't even write a single word.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IkcyuCHX...e=youtu.be
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2012-03-09_00004.jpg]

[Image: 2012-03-09_00006.jpg]

[Image: 2012-03-11_00001.jpg]
Alright

Troll Face - 1 Month ban
It looks like he know what he was doing and didn't care at all

ibust - 1 week
Punchworing is too big of a deal but it is annoying and he will be punished for it

[FL:RP] Sylux - 1 week+ Demotion from Police Commander and Police Officer for 2 weeks
Abuse of a job will get demotion for 2 twice of the ban time.

Closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]