PLZ Give me one more chance :(
Yes, it was just a halluzination he was RDMing today, playing really bad RP and lied about it afterwards.

Soul you should really see some peoples behaviour when they think there is no Admin on the Server.
Dare to think!
Haha I wasent RDMing. Smile

We had a base, and they said it radio someone was attacking, i came with my car to the gate like 2 mins after, They said attacked, which meens fireing guns, so i took no chances getting killed myself. so i stopped the car and shot you.
Iv didn't RDM, I killed you, as i roleplayed. And i was bad at rp?
I think you got me twistet Nudel, cuz your just a minge. Smile

You were noclipping around in villas, and Whoop saw you, he runns to you and ask what you were doing.
You said you were invinseble and banned him because you thought he cheated.
I was there and i saw you to.
Smile
Well, Nudel. As i have said before, evey quarrel got two sides. And you cant just choose one side and stick with it. You need to see from the one who did the wrong deeds point of view too, and not only the victim.
(07-10-2010, 10:28 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Yes, it was just a halluzination he was RDMing today, playing really bad RP and lied about it afterwards.

Soul you should really see some peoples behaviour when they think there is no Admin on the Server.

I will go undercover sometimes then, remember if we see Your mom? breaking a rule we won't give him again a chance.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-10-2010, 10:51 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Haha I wasent RDMing. Smile

Yes you were RDMing. Didn't even have a gun or anything, was just standing there.

(07-10-2010, 10:51 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: We had a base, and they said it radio someone was attacking, i came with my car to the gate like 2 mins after, They said attacked, which meens fireing guns, so i took no chances getting killed myself. so i stopped the car and shot you.

So just because other people tell you there is an attack, actually there wasn't one, you instantly kill everybody standing just on the road in front of your Base?

(07-10-2010, 10:51 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Iv didn't RDM, I killed you, as i roleplayed. And i was bad at rp?
I think you got me twistet Nudel, cuz your just a minge. Smile

First of all, don't actually think of insulting an Admin here, bannable on the forums too I guess. Secondly you killed me without VALID reasons, just because other people tell you people are attacking you can't just kill me, you have to get proof on this yourself, the only thing I was doing at that time was asking whether I can join you in your base, no weapon or anything. You came there, took your gun out, watched me for 10 secs and then shot me.

(07-10-2010, 10:51 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: You were noclipping around in villas, and Whoop saw you, he runns to you and ask what you were doing.
You said you were invinseble and banned him because you thought he cheated.
I was there and i saw you to.

I wasn't noclipping around in villas, I was in noclip mode + cloaked, at the last villa because, waiting for a guy who crashed the server earlier by going into cave. Ask Soul about that had a talk with him 1min before.
I was in noclip + invisible there for around 3min, was there when Whoop actually wasn't on the server at all.
As he arrived I didn't have a Toolgun, Physgun or whatever out so he could have seen me, remember I was cloaked. He instantly got out of his car, walked towards me and made a "?". Well right, I was kinda surprised he was able to see me, never happened to me so I got suspicious.
I was going to all other people on the server to ask whether I am invisible, nobody of them was able to see me. It had nothing to do with the time they joined!
So I had proof that I was actually invisible, noclipped back to where Whoop was and just stood in his house for some minutes invisible, now the interesting part, during the time he saw me and I was asking everybody whether I am invisible I didn't RESPAWN, DIE or anything else. He didn't also. Still he couldn't see me now. Why? Think yourself. Hacks of maybe, or just acting like he wasn't able to see me.

I won't go on anymore discussion with you now. So if you have REAL complains about me, WITH proof please bring them up.
Dare to think!