11 inch wonder unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
11 inch wonder - STEAM_0:0:26795856
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Dryblood - permanently
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Not sure, think it was v2d - it was quite some time ago

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for whatever I did to get banned. I was new to RP and have learned much more from playing similar RP servers, but since I found that fearless was the best server I played, I thought I would try my luck with an unban request. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Alright, your ban reason states simply "Minge", so we do not have a lot to go on here, and as Dryblood is no longer a member of the admin team we can't get his opinion on the matter.

I'm glad that the first thing you did here was apologize for your actions, it's a polite first step. I don't know you too well, so while I am thinking about the possibility of a second chance, I would like to get my fellow admins opinions on the matter.
I support a second chance. You apologized which shows a level of maturity and change..

:-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the replies
Still need another admin or two's opinions, preferably, could someone please respond to this?
I approve a 2nd chance unban.
Bumping this up again as no decision has been made yet
I guess a 2nd chance is in order.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Unban request approved, make sure to read rules when joined. Takes only few minutes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.