I need your help FL
I in, we just resenty at my school made our own short movie ourself so count on me.
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • ForceGhost
Any dates yet?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I'll join in if you have any spaces left, haven't been given a chance to show my RP skills so contact me when your doing it and stuff Cheese
I can join if you are still looking.
I would gladly help I can use tommy guns. PM me or add me on steam.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
we are starting to get a good amount of people willing to help so the only thing we will need to know soon is what days everyone is available and hope that we can all come on the server at the same time and actully get to use the corleone team.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I will gladly Help! I have 19 rp points Cheese so i can use tommy guns and i have a citroen for us!
great i will go trough the thread again and Edit my OP post to write down who said they would help then i will try to discuss with all of you when the best time to do this would be.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

So, was this ever done? I'd like to see the movie if it was! Cheese
im still trying to get it to work but it seems like more or less all the members that were going to help have quit or been banned and im running out of time since im doing this for a school project so i might just end up having to abandon it unless a miracle happends
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate