Strategic Response Unit
Agents should avoid using suits, since this way you're out of uniform and impossible to distinguish from any regular people.
ide say Agents should only use suits if they are not wanting to be picked out as an agent, Mainly to stay classified
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

As HoSS, I'm very straight forward with my code of ethics.

SS Code
1. Never wear suits
2. Never change your RP Job Title unless the current government requires it. Ie. Czechnyen Empire's Royal Guard.
3. Two guard the president, two patrol the city.
4. All political prisoners[Rebels, Corleones, and BMDs] should be put into established POW Camps. Do not put them in Jail.
5. All executions must be approved by the Pyramid of Command(President, HoSS, PC).
6. Do not destroy contra facilities. Transport them to Nexus for confiscation.

Stuff like this is pretty easy to follow, but if you don't follow the code, and members of the force are endangered or killed do to you... Lets just say it's the quickest way to be demoted, and put onto death row.
As of the moment... The worst punishment which has ever been dealt for disobeying the SS Code was firing line. The reason for the punishment was because the member of the SS allowed two Rebels to escape from a POW Camp. Those rebels later came back and attacked the camp killing two Police Officers which were on duty there and released the remainder of the Rebel Team.
I love being SS, but usually I catch people who break FearRP, it happens a lot.
(01-04-2012, 09:21 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: To all Donators who wish to be SS learn this guide follow it with your life and guys the presidents safety is your one priority so if a guy is walking into the nexus with a sniper while the head says let him in cuff the guy anyway the president would understand and if the head tried anything he would be demoted
When are you going to learn how to use "." and ",".

Don't take it personal but it's a pain in the ass too read what you have written.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
[quote='Joey Skylynx' pid='121328' dateline='1339965494']
As HoSS, I'm very straight forward with my code of ethics.

SS Code

3. Two guard the president, two patrol the city.

The guide says not to patrol the streets
As a HSS or SS on duty guarding president ask a police, other ss, or visitor for some ID. (OOC) in real life they could be disquised.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(06-17-2012, 09:50 PM)Sergeno Wrote: I love being SS, but usually I catch people who break FearRP, it happens a lot.

The only thing better than being an SS is being at mein party terrorizzzzzzzing the SS.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I thank you killjoy for roleplaying an ss with me this one time because it really helped me learn by watching you do it first hand and helping in the rp along Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
It's sad how Kill has to make a thread about RP, when we play on an RP server.

Thanks for the post, hopefully The new donators learn a thing or two off of this.