Zero says his Farewell
I got more and more interest in SeriousRP in the last few days, and nowadays joining a FL server for a few minutes annoys me with the OOC being spammed. Maybe you also noticed me not being on the second server all the time.

I joined it today, and not even a minute strikes before I see some SS metagaming and RDMing in front of my eyes, and I am tired of posting screens everytime just to get them 1-day-banned without them learning anything.

I will be rarely on the servers trying to do some PassiveRP, but only as long as I don't get interrupted by FailRP.

I will still be around on the forums though.

I would like to thank my few friends for the great RP I had with them, the admins for trying to keep the servers mingeclean, and Soul for even allowing me this experience of RP. Sad it has become to such an end.

Without Fearless, I would have never actually discovered RolePlay of Gmod, and I thereforth thank the whole community.

Maybe I will get more active some day, when the servers stop getting attacked and ruining RP the whole time, and when the massive amount of minges calms down.

So, again, Farewell community, atleast on the servers.
Peace.
See ya my friend Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Bye bye ;( hope to see you soon again
We will meet again dude!

Have fun out there on the other servers. I'll miss ya.
Sad to see such a great roleplayer say his goodbyes.