Unban Request File
Your name: File
Your ban ID: 7092

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive
Server: rp_evocity_v2d
Involved: minimacfox1
Why we should unban you: So yea i was banned for 6 days for random tranq i can understand that but i am saking here for unban because after that tranq some admin(i belive it was Shadow)warned me to not tranq without reason anymore or im gonna be banned and i did not tranq single time after that.Then 1 or 2 days after i got banned so please if u could consider my unban. Thanks
Yes, I was the one reporting you.

Since you tranqed me 3 times, I don't know if u have taken a look at the rules or not. But please, take a extra look at the rules. The most important thing here is, that you have learned something from it.

BUT. Random tranquilizing is not allowed, no matter what. You had no reason to shoot me or anyone else on that street, and since you did, you broke the rules. It's not the admins responsibility to make sure you know the rules. It's their responsibility you follow them. Since you didn't follow the rules, they did the right thing.

(Ofc, if you were new I would understand. But you had a tranq, you should have been able to know the rules).
[Image: Ruleex.png]

(02-28-2012, 03:25 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Yes, I was the one reporting you.

Since you tranqed me 3 times, I don't know if u have taken a look at the rules or not. But please, take a extra look at the rules. The most important thing here is, that you have learned something from it.

BUT. Random tranquilizing is not allowed, no matter what. You had no reason to shoot me or anyone else on that street, and since you did, you broke the rules. It's not the admins responsibility to make sure you know the rules. It's their responsibility you follow them. Since you didn't follow the rules, they did the right thing.

(Ofc, if you were new I would understand. But you had a tranq, you should have been able to know the rules).
[Image: Ruleex.png]
Yes i know i borke the rules i figured that out but i stopped as soon as admin ingame warned me about tranqing

You did it several times and it wasn't like "Oh I'm sorry I hit you with a tranquilizer". I'd suggest that the ban stays. Random tranq'ing is annoying and minging.
Yes i belive it is annoying as i got tranq-ed several times my self but i stopped doing it as soon as someone warned me and im not doing it anymore im just asking for unban cause i havent played on server for 2 days adn i would like to and i am sorry for tranqing him i learnt my lession
I've reduced your ban with 2 days. But I wont reduce it further.

Closed.