Unban Req - Joey Skylynx
Shanty Tower! and it's Russian.
(02-26-2012, 12:54 PM)Equalizer Wrote: As i posted evidence in the ban req i believe i have the right to comment,

In my opinion it should be Snowslain who should be banned for building on the roof wich caused all this.

If he didnt make that house on top of the building this would never have happened.

Thanks.

I im already banned... Facepalm
So any news on this? I've put down my evidence on Page 2.
Well when he had it down when getting those pictures it did infact have no way to get onto the rooftops, fully sealed off
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Whats everyones opinion on this matter?

To me it seems that people were just mingeing around on his tower and he couldnt get them off without just RDMing them, so he just kept on building it ignoreing them, maybe no admin was on at the time?

Then the pictures for his ban request were taken and posted without knowing what he intended for it?

I do belive joey when he says he wouldnt place somthing like this down without prior admin approval, as he often asks me if he can place down things like his trade hall, and sushi stands when their in public areas.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(02-28-2012, 04:28 AM)BlackDog Wrote: I do belive joey when he says he wouldnt place somthing like this down without prior admin approval, as he often asks me if he can place down things like his trade hall, and sushi stands when their in public areas.

Now that is fine, if I see it promoting good RP then I think it should be fine to do that.

But whats the RP in this with the Hobo Tower?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The Hobo Tower was being used for a 'Hobo Empire' and on some occasions as projekt housing. It was made for RP... Or at least attempted for RP. Now it's usually used as a vocal point for Riots and stuff... People love that Patio.
Quote:6977 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:11061926 Steam Profile (ban lifted before expired) Ban req approved
Expired
[FL] PrivateToast

Seems like it's solved anyway?

My opinion on this tower is that it doesn't look like any real RP to me. I am not a fan of buildings in this place anyway and obviously it was causing many problems.
I reckon it looks really unrealistic and I have never heard about Hobos building towers.

About the matter with the open roof, as I can see in the screens you were using wooden props, aren't they breakable?
Dare to think!
Long story short Nudel... I made them unbreakable. I can't really say exactly how, but I'll tell you over PM if needed. I'm still banned though[Was unbanned and ban was reinstated...]
Ban got Lifted before expired so I guess approved