[DENIED] Kuligs2
Your name:Kuligs2

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:17733940

Banning Admin:Killjoy

Ban LengthToungeERM

Reason for the ban:Random tranq-ing ppl

Why we should unban you:
I like playing on the fl rp serv. but sometimes when no admins are in game there are som weird stuff going on. First of all some douche just connected, first time fl rp user, and starts RDMing like a prick, even to a guy like me thats cold.. anyhow my point is theres no reason putting me on perm you could just banned me for couple of days ( 2 days ) and at that point i would cool down like always. BTW in one of the top 20 richest DUDES on teh server. it would be a waste of money Sad
(10-26-2010, 04:47 PM)losbergs Wrote: I like playing on the fl rp serv. but sometimes when no admins are in game there are som weird stuff going on. First of all some douche just connected, first time fl rp user, and starts RDMing like a prick, even to a guy like me thats cold.. anyhow my point is theres no reason putting me on perm you could just banned me for couple of days ( 2 days ) and at that point i would cool down like always. BTW in one of the top 20 richest DUDES on teh server. it would be a waste of money Sad

Just because some other guy is RDMing or something doesn't give you the right to do the same. Also I think if you are a person who starts raging fast and like this doing shit fast, you deserve a long ban. I think a perm is a bit harsh, but lets wait for Killjoys' statement.
Dare to think!
Skaara I suggest you to read the following rule:

Quote:About Unban/Ban Requests

f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.
Dare to think!
It took me an hour to find who was randomly tranquilizing people all over town. You guys propsurfed, these aren't your first offenses by far, you tranquilized me to keep your hiding spot secret. I've had it with you iHack morons and it's about time to lay down the law. You people get kicks and bans on daily quotas. Perm too harsh? Perhaps. But I've stated my case.
(10-26-2010, 05:11 PM)killjoy Wrote: It took me an hour to find who was randomly tranquilizing people all over town. You guys propsurfed, these aren't your first offenses by far, you tranquilized me to keep your hiding spot secret. I've had it with you iHack morons and it's about time to lay down the law. You people get kicks and bans on daily quotas. Perm too harsh? Perhaps. But I've stated my case.

Yeah i propsurfed, but it didnt take 1 hour to find me i dont know bout what was happening downstairs cuz i could only see what was going on only when im pointing my tranq gun and then you would see the dot... btw i tranqued only 3 or 2 ppls.. i have bad aim at gmod.. and thats not the worst part cuz nobody lost anything..
(10-26-2010, 05:30 PM)losbergs Wrote: Yeah i propsurfed, but it didnt take 1 hour to find me i dont know bout what was happening downstairs cuz i could only see what was going on only when im pointing my tranq gun and then you would see the dot... btw i tranqued only 3 or 2 ppls.. i have bad aim at gmod.. and thats not the worst part cuz nobody lost anything..

Propsurfing, well, we don't have to discuss about anything more I think.

If you don't have anything more to say Killjoy please lock this.
Dare to think!