[DENIED] -.-'
Your name: Skaara Dreadlocks

Your SteamID: Well, you tell me..

Reason ban: Well i was in the apartments on an important "mission", and then Flue suddenly shows up and RDMs me with a crowbar.. I got furious about it causei couldnt go back when it was very important, so i went back and killed him BACK. Yea i know it wasnt smart, and i broke NLR. Well guess what. Under five minutes after that, I'm on the streets and Flue shows up with his *** crowbar and kills me again. And that was it. I went back to him and decided to knock him out so he wouldnt kill me, but the knockout bugged and killed him. So then he just called for s.J, and s.J banned ME and not him...
If Flue also get banned for 720 minutes, then I'm satisfied and do not want to be unbanned.
But if he's not being banned too, then i DO want to be unbanned. After all, He's the one that started it while I'M the one that gets banned for it. THAT is unfair.

Time: Today at midnight in Norwegian time

Why we should unban you: Fail-Treatment just because I'm not liked..
No It's normal if you go revenge killing that he just kills you back you started it...
And because your not liked sigh seriously cry more
I seriously can't stand you but you deserved that ban big time.
Also do I recommend to read the forum rules that state: make a proper title for a topic Wink

And to top it off this isn't the first time you pulled such a thing off so I'm voting to make a longer ban to make him come to his senses, a week or so.
-Signature removed-
(10-23-2010, 11:23 PM)s.J. Wrote: And because your not liked sigh seriously cry more

Yup, that's why i added it at Admin abuse too
(10-23-2010, 11:38 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 11:23 PM)s.J. Wrote: And because your not liked sigh seriously cry more

Yes, I banned you cause I don't like you you totally got my plan, I didn't ban you cause you broke NLR and RDM'd nope that's not why.
-Signature removed-
(10-24-2010, 12:03 AM)s.J. Wrote:

Yes, I banned you cause I don't like you you totally got my plan, I didn't ban you cause you broke NLR and RDM'd nope that's not why.

Just to let you know: I didnt say that you banned me because of rulebreaking. I said that you DIDNT ban Flue just to piss me off. That is banning a mingebag, and keep the other mingebag on the server just to satisfy yourself
(10-24-2010, 12:09 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 12:03 AM)s.J. Wrote:

Just to let you know: I didnt say that you banned me because of rulebreaking. I said that you DIDNT ban Flue just to piss me off. That is banning a mingebag, and keep the other mingebag on the server just to satisfy yourself

Yup I didn't ban him to piss you off
cause your realy the most important thing in my life (:
Before I do something I first think how I can make it irritating for you ofcourse.
[Image: mt00mo.png]
-Signature removed-