Inactivity
Hey guys, Now i never thought i'de be on this thread to be honest but its best to let you know...

As some of you may know i have been inactive on the servers this is because of time and loss of interest, i have my stages where i need a few days/weeks off certain games while i play on different things and go out with my mates Wink

Now its not a Goodbye its just some info for you guys as i will be still playing on the server maybe 2-3 times a week but its just nice to have a change, its been awesome for the 430 hours on the server, the community is just amazing you couldn't get better, as i said i am not leaving i am just informing on my absence. the main reason why i am leaving is because i have other games to play such as ArmA 2 OA, i am currently administrating on another server making time much shorter. I have been on the server nearly from the beginning its been a great run.

I got a few comments to make ;-)

Soul - One fantastic guy, really fun to play with so funny with the failure that happen. Your one heck of a guy to put your own time and effort in just to make us happy, thanks for making such an amazing community Wink

Coffee - Man where to start???? your the guy you always expect your a great friend. so funny and a fantastic admin no matter what people say

Temar - your a great scriptwriter you do the community good, you have been a good guy from the start i dont see you too often anymore but you have always been a good friend

Dryblood - You have been a great admin you even helped me with my Texture pack Wink which is still going on but i am waiting for 1.2 hehe, thanks for all your work, your a great guy.

Jan - your a great person to RP with you make my day its nice to have you around and so much can happen with you Wink

Anakonda - great guy (specially for your age mate) you are really nice and fun guy to play with i hope to see you around again.

i know theres much much more, but it aint a goodbye Wink i will still be on the forums, i check them regularly. everyone i have met has been nice and in the time i have played in fearless, i have met new friends. I have a life that i am going to use Wink

Headster over and out...
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Where'd my name go?

Goodbye Fellow derp :,-(
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Haarek
Goodbye man!

See you around Smile
How i was like when reading this thread.

Heardep, keep using me bro.

I wannabe famuz!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Headster
As i said, not a good bye thread ;D But if it was the size of that page would go on and on and on, i didnt forget you, i just thought naa no point putting it on as im most likely to see you guys anyway <3

Damn Headster your awesome too, I'll look forward to the day you return!
Never RP'd with you before but hear'd good things! we gotta RP together before you do loose it and go completely inactive! Cheese
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Hehe, i can promise you i will never gon completely inactive Wink i got alot on my hands but i got too many friends here to ignore so i hope to be back around end of march time, this is also because of my Ju Jitsu tournament in march as i have been training 3 times a week for 3-4 hours never mind work etc.

You may not know me, but I know you (Stalker much?).
Your pretty darn epic, Almost as Epic as me! (trolol).
The fact your inactive..... It remind's me of the time in dodgeball when a guy threw a ball at 40 mph right at my balls. A.K.A your my balls.
Doesn't make sence but WHO CARES? Your cool no matter.
If you have got Minecraft come play with me Smile
The following 1 user Likes Duck's post:
  • Headster
(02-22-2012, 06:27 PM)Duck Wrote: You may not know me, but I know you (Stalker much?).
Your pretty darn epic, Almost as Epic as me! (trolol).
The fact your inactive..... It remind's me of the time in dodgeball when a guy threw a ball at 40 mph right at my balls. A.K.A your my balls.
Doesn't make sence but WHO CARES? Your cool no matter.
If you have got Minecraft come play with me Smile

lol thanks, i do have minecraft buutt **whispers** im a cheap skate ive cracked it into a proxy and its not letting me play multiplayer anymore unless its hamachi ..., i am buying minecraft soon though Wink