Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins
(03-21-2023, 10:53 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Good stuff

omg it is willem de walrus
when is the next one of these?
I hope that by the time this is done I will have time to play FL again.
I've been banned for ten years bro.
(03-27-2023, 06:51 PM)Emmett Wrote: I've been banned for ten years bro.

Who's your PO
~ Equinox ~
(03-04-2023, 10:30 PM)Divey Wrote: I do hope that you have some sort of 'meat' of an update to go alongside whatever launch you do have, not that I would blame you if you didn't as it seems all of you have equally been working hard on restoring FL, but as a general consumer I think people won't get hyped over these important changes.

I believe this point to be crucial in both regaining the old player base back and keeping new players engaged. You all have been putting in some amazing work here in these overhauls and the sheer amount of quality of life adjustments is astonishing, something FL has needed for the last half a decade. However these factors are not something in my opinion to rekindle FL’s flame. I understand that adding some meat would further delay your launch, but I believe it do be essential. Arguably the farming and mining add ons did create controversy and it’s now looking to be rolled back but there’s no denying that it’s addition saw many players new and old engaged with it, I myself to be one of them. If things like it are not added in the launch that is completely understandable but it must be acted upon quickly. I believe a content pipeline would be an upmost priority to retain players for the future of the server. Updates = engagement.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Boonan
(04-11-2023, 08:04 AM)Ludo Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 10:30 PM)Divey Wrote: I do hope that you have some sort of 'meat' of an update to go alongside whatever launch you do have, not that I would blame you if you didn't as it seems all of you have equally been working hard on restoring FL, but as a general consumer I think people won't get hyped over these important changes.

I believe this point to be crucial in both regaining the old player base back and keeping new players engaged. You all have been putting in some amazing work here in these overhauls and the sheer amount of quality of life adjustments is astonishing, something FL has needed for the last half a decade. However these factors are not something in my opinion to rekindle FL’s flame. I understand that adding some meat would further delay your launch, but I believe it do be essential. Arguably the farming and mining add ons did create controversy and it’s now looking to be rolled back but there’s no denying that it’s addition saw many players new and old engaged with it, I myself to be one of them. If things like it are not added in the launch that is completely understandable but it must be acted upon quickly. I believe a content pipeline would be an upmost priority to retain players for the future of the server. Updates = engagement.

By rolling back, we mean we're re-adding farming and mining. Both were removed in a nostalgia update done last year (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=100256). We're reverting that nostalgia change, so things like farming and mining are now back. There is more content planned (some of which were mentioned here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=100271) but it's hard to say what exactly will make it for the initial relaunch and what will be done after at this time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-06-2023, 08:26 AM)2021 Wrote: Looks good so far, I like that they‘re more types of police cars. Some nice diversity. Overall very promising, I guess if the work is over marketing would be the next essential thing to worry about.

Great signature

Can't miss it
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Emmett