Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins
Looks good so far, I like that they‘re more types of police cars. Some nice diversity. Overall very promising, I guess if the work is over marketing would be the next essential thing to worry about.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
The following 1 user Likes 2021's post:
  • Pollux
Yeah the interaction menu might be better if it worked like the radial menu in Rust perhaps
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 2 users Like gin's post:
  • Tails59, Ludo
As long as it can be scaled down.
~ Equinox ~
I personally hope to see financial blogs within this community. I have been around Fearless since 2015 playing on & off. I think it's time for open transparency regarding where donations are spent and seeing what the community's running costs are.

Perhaps in quarterly drops so people have an understanding of what their donations are being spent on or used for within the community. The more transparency this community has it perhaps might help it grow & gain its player base & user base back.
The following 2 users Like J1NX's post:
  • Pollux, H. Waters
Some mighty fine work here. As the saying goes, better late than never.

Keep at it, folks!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Pollux
(03-06-2023, 03:51 PM)J1NX Wrote: I personally hope to see financial blogs within this community. I have been around Fearless since 2015 playing on & off. I think it's time for open transparency regarding where donations are spent and seeing what the community's running costs are.

Perhaps in quarterly drops so people have an understanding of what their donations are being spent on or used for within the community. The more transparency this community has it perhaps might help it grow & gain its player base & user base back.

It might be something that comes later, but at the moment, it's just losses paying for the server / forums with no income.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • J1NX
(03-07-2023, 11:57 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 03:51 PM)J1NX Wrote: I personally hope to see financial blogs within this community. I have been around Fearless since 2015 playing on & off. I think it's time for open transparency regarding where donations are spent and seeing what the community's running costs are.

It might be something that comes later, but at the moment, it's just losses paying for the server / forums with no income.

Well yeah, that is to be expected with the current situation, I'm hopeful that the community comes together and recovers from this.
The following 1 user Likes J1NX's post:
  • Pollux
Interesting to see people still working on CityRP.
It's good to see that you still have the financial and mental resources to bring together a team and do your best to bring it back to life.
Wish you guys all the best!
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
The following 1 user Likes Markus's post:
  • Pollux
Looks good so far, I'm hopeful that the community comes together and recovers from this.
my name is Kies Maar
The following 1 user Likes KiesMaar's post:
  • Pollux
Good stuff

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Wolven