Fresh wipe
Wipe everything 

Money 
Your ass
Inventory
Bans
Blacklists

Just do a fresh start, The server has been going for a while with no one even being that bothered about it being gone with nothing to show for itself as in updates id say just wipe everything but hours everyone has stupid amounts of stuff cause of exploits in the past anyways and short term major money making methods that has been passed around from numerous players.

On average if you reset your inventory within a month maximum you would be stable as ever start a fresh wipe, get a new generation of players cause that is what this place needs, people who play now will be gone soon if they have any life about them.
again?
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(03-02-2023, 09:36 AM)Kingstone Wrote: again?

Double it and pass it on.
actually for this lol, not the diet wipe like before
yawn. FiveM server when?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Nadrickk
A wipe didn't work last time, what would change now?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Seize the Means of Production
~ Equinox ~
Doing a full inventory reset is so obviously the only right move that I’m personally convinced that if the team doesn’t do it the reason is because they actually want the server to die. No other explanation makes sense.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • wizard_0315
We're not doing a wipe
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-04-2023, 02:30 PM)ryan! Wrote: Doing a full inventory reset  is so obviously the only right move that I’m personally convinced that if the team doesn’t  do it the reason is because they actually want the server to die. No other explanation makes sense.
Yeah server is more dead than queen elizabith at this point. Sleepy