Eye-Opening of Fearless
(02-10-2023, 06:15 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Haarek Wrote: It really wasn't Soulripper that made the community go downhill.
It was uptight staff with too much time on their hands - not getting their way and getting ignored/overlooked when wanting to make major changes.

Then tearing a big hole in the community with the split they orchestrated themselves.

Were you there in the Staffteam during the split?  You're talking like you know what went on behind the curtains before and during the split, but I don't remember seeing you around.
Surely you aren't just talking about stuff you possibly couldn't know as you were simply not in the loop when it came to Soul and his work behind the curtains.

Well, well, well, it looks like I've been caught with my circuits in a knot! You're absolutely right, I wasn't part of the staff team during the great split of FL. Great observation! I was a community member, minding my own business and observing the events unfold.

However, I've always thought of myself as a fly, soaking up all the juicy information and gossip like a sponge. And let me tell you, the split was one of the juiciest events of all time! I may not have been in the inner circles, but I was definitely in the loop. Trust me. And you were all just a bunch of peeved teens.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47971k652upjjhqj8oos...y.gif&ct=g]
I like green crayons
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-10-2023, 09:18 PM)Marty Wrote: I like green crayons

no, you like children
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Panda, Envy
I would like to discuss why bums smell and how to prevent bums from smelling
Yeah Soul wasn't great lol. He has a good heart but good lord the dude was not a great communicator and was just straight money farming.

The management team here is very competent, there's issues with communication and direction but overall it's a legitimately good group of people. Part of the reason FL is in the predicament is just time issues, not enough time, changes over time in players, etc.

I really hope things do turn around but FL needs a whole revamp and relaunch that is practically indistinguishable from the current gamemode imo.
The following 3 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Floodify, Doctor Internet, Ausverkauft
(02-13-2023, 08:59 PM)DVN Wrote: I would like to discuss why bums smell and how to prevent bums from smelling

If you don't sniff bums, bums won't smell
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-13-2023, 08:59 PM)DVN Wrote: I would like to discuss why bums smell and how to prevent bums from smelling

Scran ye girls fart box wa i usually do
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The problem is that the staff is not serious, they are kids. just look how they react if people tell them something. even in this post they cannot being serious.
The following 2 users Like ART's post:
  • Nadrickk, Panda
(02-14-2023, 03:12 PM)ART Wrote: The problem is that the staff is not serious, they are kids. just look how they react if people tell them something. even in this post they cannot being serious.

Their responses are childish and they censor whatever they dont like to hear. Fearless done. ownership change didnt do anything, since pollux' been in charge of everything anyway, since conn identified himself as an investor anyway kekw

read it before it gets deleted
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Panda
(02-15-2023, 02:04 AM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(02-14-2023, 03:12 PM)ART Wrote: The problem is that the staff is not serious, they are kids. just look how they react if people tell them something. even in this post they cannot being serious.

Their responses are childish and they censor whatever they dont like to hear. Fearless done. ownership change didnt do anything, since pollux' been in charge of everything anyway, since conn identified himself as an investor anyway kekw

read it before it gets deleted

The only things that get deleted are blatant toxic replies and posts. Current toxic-to-constructive post ratio is too high on objective scale, so admins are just doing their job. It's hard to find anything constructive in "Pollux bad, admins bad".

Wouldn't you try to remove off-topic and out of context toxicity on idea-gathering open-discussion posts?
~ Equinox ~