What’s going on?
Lol. What happened to Divey? Everything went downhill after SoulRipper
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
The following 3 users Like 2021's post:
  • Aly, Bulldogg, Lifesence
(01-23-2023, 11:25 PM)2021 Wrote: Lol. What happened to Divey? Everything went downhill after SoulRipper

[Image: 3fMCYMr.png]
[Image: WpGFG5u.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Boonan, Pollux
april is like 3 months away guys
The following 2 users Like Tails59's post:
  • Aly, James
Hi pollux can you add sex swep as i am so sure sex on GMOD as a SWEP is so much better than in real life person oh well i wouldn't know my curtains have been closed for 14 years as i am a discord mod. Ciao guys!
The following 4 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Doctor Internet, Nudelsalat, RaZZ, Awestruck
People are always saying "PolluxRP", but nobody ever asks "Can Pollux RP?"

Thinking

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Doctor Internet, Joe Joe, Boonan, Equinox, Luminess
(01-24-2023, 07:35 PM)Lewwings Wrote: People are always saying "PolluxRP", but nobody ever asks "Can Pollux RP?"

Thinking

I have more role play points than you and I am cool. Having more role play points means that I have been more active in the community and have likely contributed more to the overall experience of the game. It also shows that I am dedicated and passionate about the game. Being cool is a subjective term, but in general, it means that I am liked and respected by others. Overall, I have made a significant impact on the role play community known as Fearless Roleplay.
(01-23-2023, 11:01 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: Interesting but I don't think FL will be revived. Developing everything from top to bottom back to the top won't change that the community and the users have changed.

And that FL ALWAYS takes an insane amount of time to get ANYTHING done doesn't make things better. Good luck though... But sometimes you must accept that something is over and stop trying to revive a buried corpse.

I understand if you're bored of FL, but that doesn't mean everyone is. There's many people who are still interested in us reviving the community, and comments like this add nothing of value. This isn't just directed to you, there's been a few comments in here which basically read like "I left ages ago, just shut it down as I don't care about it". For anyone part of that group, move on and let those still around try.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-23-2023, 11:25 PM)2021 Wrote: Lol. What happened to Divey? Everything went downhill after SoulRipper
The following 1 user Likes Bulldogg's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319
Well, okay. Whatever. Let's see what happens.

I hope to be surprised.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I want to play
The following 4 users Like Robbtja's post:
  • Lewwings, Doctor Internet, VIVZZ, Timmy