FearlessRP's Future.
Discussions are to be had here.

What is happening to this once great community, is it now dead for good? Left to rot at the hands of complete inactivity?

Is a revival going to be happening, and if so, when? Surely as a player base you are all entitled to hear what is happening and anything is in the pipeline for FL.

Would appreciate a response from Management and more specifically the owner.
It's back in another state of transition.

A response from management/the owner will likely occur over this upcoming weekend.

Stay tuned.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(01-18-2023, 10:25 PM)gogoplata Wrote: Discussions are to be had here.

What is happening to this once great community, is it now dead for good? Left to rot at the hands of complete inactivity?

Is a revival going to be happening, and if so, when? Surely as a player base you are all entitled to hear what is happening and anything is in the pipeline for FL.

Would appreciate a response from Management and more specifically the owner.

The most up to date stuff is here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid885768

That's all somewhat on hold for what Lewwings has mentioned though, I'm not sure as to what the progress of that is so it will likely be cleared up by the end of this week with a post by Conn.

I'm going to close this just in the interest of not having this discussion spread over many threads, the best place to talk about this stuff is in the thread I linked. Everything should hopefully progress soon.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork