Future of FL
(01-10-2023, 02:18 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 05:01 AM)Pollux Wrote: I don't care about just filling a server up, I care about the quality of what actually goes on within it and everyone there having a fun time.

I also want to have a fun time on the server. But I just think we all have to realise it would be a lot more funner if we loosened a lot of the rules and stopped being so up-tight about what people say to each other. 

I think it's a difficult subject to talk about, because it's so easy to be painted as a pro-racism-homophobia pusher. I'm not. Certainly not. But I think there's a middle ground where we just have to realise it's a game. Who cares. Don't take it so seriously. Let´s have fun. Fuck it.

For you to have fun on the server shouldn't be limited to being racist or homophobic. You can still have just as much fun without having to speak in an inappropriate way. If that rule was removed, you would just have a bunch of people going around and calling each other racial slurs for no reason.

Want softer rules on doom forting? Okay, that's reasonable. But in my opinion, it's immature and ridiculous for people to join a server where they literally get harassed by online racist who would never dare say the word to a person in real life, but have no problem speaking it online. It'll make this community turn gross and would definetly turn away more people.
The following 8 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Doormat18, jhayw, Jessixa, Envy, Archer, Boonan, Viljo, Joe Joe
Ill be happy to play. But there just so many things wrong in the past that idk if i still wanna play.
From AA to Disrespect. Server aspect is ok/fun (besides farming = bether then illegal work). So ill check in when the server is up and deside for myself if i want to stay or not.
Bro I have been playing this since 2013. It was such jokes server, and the best CityRP.

I really wish it made a comeback. I guarantee I will be there with all my friends.
The following 1 user Likes Swoots's post:
  • Boonan
Is there a rough time when the server will be back?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Panda, Montana, TheGamingGuy
(01-12-2023, 01:21 PM)Envy Wrote: Is there a rough time when the server will be back?

Guess not Cheese
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Envy
It has been 7 weeks since this announcement, Conn has not logged in since December 26th. Is there going to be any form of update?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(01-14-2023, 03:16 PM)Yonno Wrote: It has been 7 weeks since this announcement, Conn has not logged in since December 26th. Is there going to be any form of update?

it’ll be another 7 weeks before something is posted as much as I support them in what they are trying to do a update is necessary and is over a week late in my opinion.
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
(01-10-2023, 02:39 PM)Rossi Wrote: It'll make this community turn gross and would definetly turn away more people.
I don't know if you haven't noticed - but there's no people to turn away
Although controversial - I admit - I am merely suggesting things that would most likely increase the player count.

And of course, there's a limit to everything.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-14-2023, 08:26 PM)Doormat18 Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 03:16 PM)Yonno Wrote: It has been 7 weeks since this announcement, Conn has not logged in since December 26th. Is there going to be any form of update?

it’ll be another 7 weeks before something is posted as much as I support them in what they are trying to do a update is necessary and is over a week late in my opinion.

I haven't really been checking the forums recently so I missed the last few replies, there isn't any change to what has been said here previously so not much for me to add. Things are still slowly moving, probably a bit behind schedule but nothing too concerning (still well within Q1 2023 anyway). We'll announce more when we're ready to do so, there's just a lot of backend changes and tech debt to clear up before I can really do much more. Things should hopefully move quicker once that's mostly sorted. I understand if people are eager, but we're really not trying to rush things here and I'd much rather take things slower to avoid burnout.

It's best to just forget about FL for a bit, we'll announce anything that happens here and on discord.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-15-2023, 03:48 AM)Pollux Wrote:

It's best to just forget about FL for a bit, we'll announce anything that happens here and on discord.

This has to be the one most worrying thing to have heard since the announcement. This is how you actively destroy a community.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Floodify, Falc, RoCKy, Envy