Future of FL
(01-06-2023, 05:24 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:00 PM)Haarek Wrote: I am not for derogatory language and slurs - but I would rather play on a full server with them, than a 10 person server with a bunch of snowflakes.

I can assure you even if we did allow derogatory language (which we won't) I am more than 100% certain it would not result in a full server. Pollux merely made that point as an example not to be taken at literal value. Also I don't think not wanting to be racially, sexistly or homophobically degraded is being a snowflake.
me (a degradation enjoyer) would like to experience that
During the existence of Fearless, we have seen many communities pop-up and fade away.
Big names such as Ventmob, Perp and our direct competitor LimeLight have all gone.
The Fearless Community is older than some of the youngest players. It has been a prestige to run one of the oldest communities around. I'm proud of the people that have run the community for a couple of years after my resignation. They brought FL alive during this time.

Hopefully they'll find a way to revive Fearless, or come with a new idea. 15 years ago it was possible, now it is possible.
(01-06-2023, 07:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: During the existence of Fearless, we have seen many communities pop-up and fade away.
Big names such as Ventmob, Perp and our direct competitor LimeLight have all gone.
The Fearless Community is older than some of the youngest players. It has been a prestige to run one of the oldest communities around. I'm proud of the people that have run the community for a couple of years after my resignation. They brought FL alive during this time.

Hopefully they'll find a way to revive Fearless, or come with a new idea. 15 years ago it was possible, now it is possible.

How much did they pay you to take a break from your yachting trip and make a speech ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Edned
Post is named Future Of FL

lol "future"
She’s an old gal, let’s hope she’s still got some life in her yet.

Look forward to seeing the server back up, hopefully not too far in the future Smile
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The only reason I played was to call people racial slurs!
The following 3 users Like Ranger's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Awestruck, Envy
(01-07-2023, 05:21 PM)Marty Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 07:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: During the existence of Fearless, we have seen many communities pop-up and fade away.

How much did they pay you to take a break from your yachting trip and make a speech ?

He's not allowed to say (as per the contract we gave him).
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Marty, Doormat18
Where are the updates we were promised ?
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
There is only one man who can save FL and that man is me, vote for me i am a humble and respectful final boss heres some of my previous work - 

[Image: xof7ij3.png]

Thank you for your time, Kind regards n all that jazz.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Colonel Burger
(12-22-2022, 05:01 AM)Pollux Wrote: I don't care about just filling a server up, I care about the quality of what actually goes on within it and everyone there having a fun time.

I also want to have a fun time on the server. But I just think we all have to realise it would be a lot more funner if we loosened a lot of the rules and stopped being so up-tight about what people say to each other. 

I think it's a difficult subject to talk about, because it's so easy to be painted as a pro-racism-homophobia pusher. I'm not. Certainly not. But I think there's a middle ground where we just have to realise it's a game. Who cares. Don't take it so seriously. Let´s have fun. Fuck it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.