Future of FL
What i think is that there are staff who are way too pussy to work as admin you say somting and you get band for it
i thought we were on dark rp and not citty rp

i think some of the staff should urgently go to a dark rp surfer and see how things are there.

some staff think they can do it all just ban someone for a reason they make up themselves because they will be proven wrong
if you say something about it then they will be right because they are staff

you always say it is not so

just look how many have been banned for stupid reasons
my name is Kies Maar
(01-04-2023, 04:39 PM)KiesMaar Wrote: What i think is that there are staff who are way too pussy to work as admin you say somting and you get band for it

i think some of the staff should urgently go to a dark rp surfer and see how things are there.

some staff think they can do it all just ban someone for a reason they make up themselves because they will be proven wrong

[Image: raw]

Just don't say racist slurs?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-04-2023, 08:04 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 04:39 PM)KiesMaar Wrote: What i think is that there are staff who are way too pussy to work as admin you say somting and you get band for it

[Image: raw]

Just don't say racist slurs?
lol one thing wrong and it keeps coming back to you that now shows how you guys are thanks for your comment
my name is Kies Maar

Are you kidding right? You know it's a City RP it literally says City RP when you join the server and even if it wasn't you can't use racist slurs because it is the rules  Joy

i think some of the staff should urgently go to a dark rp surfer and see how things are there. Rubbish it is dark RP after all.. 

if you say something about it then they will be right because they are staff.. 

just look how many have been banned for stupid reasons If you think the rules are stupid then leave instead of making stupid comments here and not expecting to get your it handed back to you..
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
The following 1 user Likes Doormat18's post:
  • Boonan

the kiesmaar angle
Might as well port this all to S&Box and start fresh there for when that releases, Garry's Mod is dying and nobody plays it for what it is anymore. Just kids jumping on and shouting slurs or bronys fingering each other with /me.
Regards, Midget

The following 2 users Like Midget's post:
  • Ausverkauft, Doormat18
I am not for derogatory language and slurs - but I would rather play on a full server with them, than a 10 person server with a bunch of snowflakes.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
lets roleplay
(01-05-2023, 09:44 PM)Midget Wrote: Might as well port this all to S&Box and start fresh there for when that releases, Garry's Mod is dying and nobody plays it for what it is anymore. Just kids jumping on and shouting slurs or bronys fingering each other with /me.
me fr
(01-06-2023, 01:00 PM)Haarek Wrote: I am not for derogatory language and slurs - but I would rather play on a full server with them, than a 10 person server with a bunch of snowflakes.

I can assure you even if we did allow derogatory language (which we won't) I am more than 100% certain it would not result in a full server. Pollux merely made that point as an example not to be taken at literal value. Also I don't think not wanting to be racially, sexistly or homophobically degraded is being a snowflake.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<