Future of FL
FLRP was a part of me since the days of v2d the true og days and the only way i can scale it is when Violet wasn't even an admin that is how og i remember it...

now .. the only thing I would like to call out is the dream of getting rid of toxicity among gamers is a good and ambitious goal yet almost impossible to achieve in an environment where almost anyone can do whatever they like to do... we have seen multiple attempts in other games like csgo and it is obvious it didn't work out.

I am not going to try to let anyone here down, You devs, admins, and super admins tried as much as you can and still trying to keep a legacy that i admire in you, even though most of you have had problems with me in the past...

Just keep the good work, work your butts off to keep it and you shall see the result you guys were looking for because such a legacy couldn't die as easily as you are thinking..

Also, RP rules, if you can reconstruct these rules so that no one can find an escape hole out of it, that would be much appreciated, i will elaborate further in an example.

"Like when you are pointing a gun at a car but the car is quite fast, people will just say that is a valid reason to escape FearRP"

Thank you staff members for trying to keep this legacy going, And thank you for taking some of your time in order to read this long article.

Best Regards, Ragnarok AKA Chaos
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
The following 2 users Like Ragnarok's post:
  • Boonan, Pollux
Rest in peace, will miss the old days. Sad

Chi Wong will be back one day
The following 1 user Likes CallumPriestley's post:
  • Luminess
(12-04-2022, 11:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: We've been lenient for years, we literally couldn't get more lenient if we wanted to.

I am not talking about leniency - I am rather suggesting/proposing a big or complete disregard for what goes on in the server.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
city roleplay
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Doormat18
(12-08-2022, 12:05 AM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 11:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: We've been lenient for years, we literally couldn't get more lenient if we wanted to.

I am not talking about leniency - I am rather suggesting/proposing a big or complete disregard for what goes on in the server.

You have to be joking me right? Your grand idea is just let people go wild with complete disregard for the rules? That's even worse than just being lenient
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(12-08-2022, 10:48 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:

You have to be joking me right? Your grand idea is just let people go wild with complete disregard for the rules? That's even worse than just being lenient

[Image: image6-1.png]
bring back spartanjunior and doomdude
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]

Not a complete disregard for the rules - but a disregard for rules regarding protecting fragile people - insults Etc.

It's not a "grand idea" it's just something I would consider worthwhile trying.

I also think there are a lot of strict rules regarding game mode mechanics that should be changed - like doomforting and restrictions on raiding. Allowing any kind of base defense I think would be interesting for both attackers and defenders.

My main point is just that I think all these hundreds of rules are holding FL back in certain areas. I think it would be a more interesting and engaging OOC chat and more creative base building and raiding.

Of course, everything has limits - especially speech.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Divey
(12-08-2022, 09:31 PM)Haarek Wrote:

Not a complete disregard for the rules - but a disregard for rules regarding protecting fragile people - insults Etc.

It's not a "grand idea" it's just something I would consider worthwhile trying.

I also think there are a lot of strict rules regarding game mode mechanics that should be changed - like doomforting and restrictions on raiding. Allowing any kind of base defense I think would be interesting for both attackers and defenders.

My main point is just that I think all these hundreds of rules are holding FL back in certain areas. I think it would be a more interesting and engaging OOC chat and more creative base building and raiding.

Of course, everything has limits - especially speech.

We will be taking a quick look at some rules as mentioned in this announcement, but it's not going to be anything like what you suggest. I appreciate your desire to help and give suggestions on what we can do, but we do not believe that completely disregarding the rules (or most of them) is a viable solution. The current rules are in place to create a balanced and fair gameplay experience, and we believe that maintaining these rules is necessary for the health and sustainability of the server. Many of them are in place for a reason and it would not be in the best interest of anyone for us to just disregard most of them. While I'm sure some could argue that it would be entertaining for a week or so, it's just not the experience we want players to have. We want to try and reduce toxicity, this would only increase it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-07-2022, 07:18 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Hopefully when the server comes back, everything is reset.
And I mean everything (except bans ofc).
-RPP
-Inventory items (including vehicles)
-Money
-Playtime
Just zero everything.

So it'll be like joining a new server and starting fresh.
That way everyone will start at an equal playing field so to speak.

The leader board will be reset and then we can start over.

There won't be a wipe or anything, we already did the de-scale earlier this year. There might be a few slight adjustments (some people earned more than they should've from things like farming, we also will have to refund items that won't exist anymore) but most players won't have anything changed. The new inventory system should just convert items where possible, and refund where it can't.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork