Future of FL
(11-29-2022, 01:38 AM)Rossi Wrote: To be fair though, it’s not like December is going to bring much people on, and if  it did, they’d just be gone in January for the same reasons. Shutting everything down to allow for a faster development is probably the best move.

Good point
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Rossi
[Image: ae7fe62581ed845bcc57c3c397982abf.jpg]

fellas...
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 12 users Like Rowan13's post:
  • Lewwings, Awestruck, Boonan, Link, VIVZZ, Pollux, Zecon, MasterNoda, mintblackbeard, jhayw, Doormat18, Crownguard
(11-29-2022, 02:24 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: [Image: ae7fe62581ed845bcc57c3c397982abf.jpg]

fellas...

This is considered leaking…
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Nostalgia's been tried. New updates have been tried. Status quo has been tried. None have succeeded.

As I've said before, it's time to call it quits. I sure hope these efforts will bear fruit, but I do not for a moment think there is any reasonable chance of that.

Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-29-2022, 06:27 PM)Archer Wrote: Nostalgia's been tried. New updates have been tried. Status quo has been tried. None have succeeded.

As I've said before, it's time to call it quits. I sure hope these efforts will bear fruit, but I do not for a moment think there is any reasonable chance of that.
[Image: 53eee6fc5ae2bd961a465cac54da2d3f.png]
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Instead of half-assing this revival to achieve the ultimate nostalgia, why don't the staff team just make another Fearless Rap. I would love to hear the ''Cuz we're the fearless team!'' ''And then, check the forums out''. It's funny, the chemistry between every staff member used to be so clean before, doubt there would be another Rap with this management we have now.

Sometimes, when i'm outside i start humming to the beat.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
The following 7 users Like Strike10's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes, Pollux, Awestruck, Joe Joe, Wolven, Divey, jhayw
(11-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Strike10 Wrote: Instead of half-assing this revival to achieve the ultimate nostalgia, why don't the staff team just make another Fearless Rap. I would love to hear the ''Cuz we're the fearless team!'' ''And then, check the forums out''. It's funny, the chemistry between every staff member used to be so clean before, doubt there would be another Rap with this management we have now.

Save this for when you become admin Smile

Yo, my name is Strike10
Double account? I'll ban you again.

thank me later <3
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
The following 1 user Likes Marve Fleksnes's post:
  • Strike10
(11-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Strike10 Wrote: Instead of half-assing this revival to achieve the ultimate nostalgia, why don't the staff team just make another Fearless Rap. I would love to hear the ''Cuz we're the fearless team!'' ''And then, check the forums out''. It's funny, the chemistry between every staff member used to be so clean before, doubt there would be another Rap with this management we have now.

bro walks down the street humming Garry’s mod community server songs
The following 3 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Strike10, Equinox
Keep it shut off for good, the server will stay dead until you fix this >

[Image: fcb2ac72f59d49856a17c39bc663a8f1.png]
[Image: J1tTrLS.png]
(12-01-2022, 05:13 PM)Disastrous Wrote: Keep it shut off for good, the server will stay dead until you fix this >

[Image: fcb2ac72f59d49856a17c39bc663a8f1.png]

true tbh
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • Wolven