serious fl discussion ideas
(10-06-2022, 12:35 PM)Panda Wrote: Would be a shame to see the server closed just because some of the staff don’t have any balls

^what this guy says.

We see the exactly same thing, as when Divey was in the seat. Players, community comes with idea, staff team shuts it down immidiately, because "it's not the right time" or "It would worsen things". A clever person would look at the player count and notice there's 0 players, it's dead, and therefore realize that the only wrong thing to do is nothing. 

Development, Conn, staff, start working together instead of shooting down every possible idea, or sell it off to someone who TRULY cares.
I gave the be-all-end-all tip on how to save fearless already and the thread got closed within a day, even though a recent gmod server menu update would make fearless be one of the first servers that appears on the gmod menu. Not even gonna go into detail on that one because I’m done trying lol.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
(10-13-2022, 11:29 AM)B33n Wrote: I gave the be-all-end-all tip on how to save fearless already and the thread got closed within a day, even though a recent gmod server menu update would make fearless be one of the first servers that appears on the gmod menu. Not even gonna go into detail on that one because I’m done trying lol.

lol
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • Pollux
(10-13-2022, 07:54 PM)Kingstone Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 11:29 AM)B33n Wrote: I gave the be-all-end-all tip on how to save fearless already and the thread got closed within a day, even though a recent gmod server menu update would make fearless be one of the first servers that appears on the gmod menu. Not even gonna go into detail on that one because I’m done trying lol.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(10-13-2022, 08:08 PM)Generation Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 07:54 PM)Kingstone Wrote:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg

I'm on a boat ft. Soulripper, divey and conn