Community Update #5
do we now also get everything back from the old days money and stuff cars and everything we ever had ????
my name is Kies Maar
I’m in love
Dam, now all thats left is to kick pollux. MakeFLGreatAgain
You're welcome for my existence
The following 1 user Likes RaMe*'s post:
  • Bulldogg
do we now also get everything back from the old days money and stuff cars and everything we ever had ????
my name is Kies Maar
Great stuff ! However most poeple who were bitching about a map change are nowhere to be found on the server in fact, no one !. Grow a pair and join the server, managment took the suggestions. Now it's time to show our appreciation.

Cheers.
(10-30-2022, 03:11 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: Great stuff ! However most poeple who were bitching about a map change are nowhere to be found on the server in fact, no one !. Grow a pair and join the server, managment took the suggestions. Now it's time to show our appreciation.

Cheers.

you do realise no one HAS to play the server anyone can give suggestions, recommendations, this doesn’t mean they HAVE to play the server
(10-30-2022, 03:45 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 03:11 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: Great stuff ! However most poeple who were bitching about a map change are nowhere to be found on the server in fact, no one !. Grow a pair and join the server, managment took the suggestions. Now it's time to show our appreciation.

Cheers.

you do realise no one HAS to play the server anyone can give suggestions, recommendations, this doesn’t mean they HAVE to play the server
Seems like a big waste of time then innit ? Why invest time in something you dont play.
[Image: EXXON_FL.png]
(10-30-2022, 03:51 PM)Hi-grade Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 03:45 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

Cheers.

Seems like a big waste of time then innit ? Why invest time in something you dont play.

Have you not been here for the past like 5 years so so many people just sit on the forums n still talk about FL even if they ain’t played in years, that’s just how it is you see loads of veterans n stuff who haven’t played in years but still like to see what’s going on even if they don’t play

Cheers.

Hi Hi-Grade

As one of those people you're referring to you're correct I haven't been on since the update despite being one pushing for change.

When you get to a certain age other things start to take priority over your time and it becomes difficult to fit things in like playing a gmod server, so if you would allow me maybe another day or two to attend to those priorities first before I check out the new update that would be great.

Thank you for chiming in though and not being online yourself currently.

Cheers

Cheers.
They delayed too long, rejected our suggestions, and now want to make it up to us as its their last chance.
I haven't been active in over a month, but I came back to find this and it's rather hillarious.
After all of this, I believe a change in ownership is required, and most of management should be sacked, particularly Pollux. Denying the revert contraband thing, and making it up as something was wrong for anyone who wrote +support.