Poll: Change to v2d
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.11%
40 85.11%
No
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Change to v2d
the community wants v2d, why is it so difficult to do it lol
yeah v2d isn't my favourite map by a long shot but shouldn't we be prioritizing what the community wants lol
like its actually not that difficult, just switch the map and revert the update jobs a goodun
Can I vote no more than once ? Literally no surprise V2D was suggested by a vet. After all it was the home of the brown noser.

Anyway, while your there fucking things up. Throw the half arsed half finished FL version of the map in for good measure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-16-2022, 01:40 AM)Marty Wrote: Can I vote no more than once ? Literally no surprise V2D was suggested by a vet. After all it was the home of the brown noser.

Anyway, while your there fucking things up. Throw the half arsed half finished FL version of the map in for good measure.
man is absolutely seething
(10-16-2022, 01:50 AM)Forgee Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 01:40 AM)Marty Wrote: Can I vote no more than once ? Literally no surprise V2D was suggested by a vet. After all it was the home of the brown noser.

man is absolutely seething

I am shooketh
[Image: giphy.gif]
This can't be, Pollux said we don't want v2d. What a paradox!
(10-16-2022, 11:43 AM)Nadrickk Wrote: This can't be, Pollux said we don't want v2d. What a paradox!

Why are you so obsessed with me lol. Nothing I said before was wrong, we swapped to V4B1 as it's what people voted for. The current votes on this thread are still less than people who voted for V2D on the survey.

I don't have a personal vendetta against V2D, we quite literally didn't go to it because people voted against it - as I've said many times now. It's not even a decision that's up to me anyway, I don't really mind what map we go to as I know the map isn't the issue.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

-
v2d will fix flrp!
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Pollux
(10-16-2022, 04:28 PM)Bobby Wrote:

shut up bitch
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I thought we were all about community input here, no need to be rude.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(10-16-2022, 12:29 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 11:43 AM)Nadrickk Wrote: This can't be, Pollux said we don't want v2d. What a paradox!

Why are you so obsessed with me lol. Nothing I said before was wrong, we swapped to V4B1 as it's what people voted for. The current votes on this thread are still less than people who voted for V2D on the survey.

I don't have a personal vendetta against V2D, we quite literally didn't go to it because people voted against it - as I've said many times now. It's not even a decision that's up to me anyway, I don't really mind what map we go to as I know the map isn't the issue.

That isn't a fair metric, considering the decline of the playerbase and the fact that hardly anybody checks the forums anymore. If you were to hold this same poll again in a month it would likely be less than it is right now for the same reason.

Change the map for a temporary boost, long shot to keep FL going but doing nothing means it's gone for good
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]