What happened to the server?
Hey just saying if your gonna shut FL down can we at least turn it into Ram Ranch RP id like to see that server just one last time racist nudey cowboys fighting in the showers
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Hi-grade
(09-29-2022, 11:27 AM)Transmission Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 01:51 PM)Jan Wrote: Long essay you say? I've got nothing better to do at this moment anyway so here we go. Below you'll find a bit of history for you & others to read, aswel as the reasons Fearless is doing what it's doing from my own point of view.

• 2011-2012: These were arguably the peak years of Fearless. Fearless developed into a monster of a community, it attracted thousands of players over these years, and after watching my brother play for weeks in 2010 and at the start of 2011 I joined in this period myself as well. At the start of 2011 Fearless had one server: V2D. It did quite well and usually at the peak times you had to wait in a queue for 10-30 minutes while being thrown out every now and then due to errors, you just kept on trying to join though because man was it fun. At the end of this period Fearless had 3 servers that pretty much were always full.

Man, 2011 Fearless was just something else

In 2011 I joined for the first time as a gun dealer and scammed someone of $25k for some M4s and got banned for a year by Nighthawk

POG

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-06-2022, 09:38 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 01:51 PM)Jan Wrote: Long essay you say? I've got nothing better to do at this moment anyway so here we go. Below you'll find a bit of history for you & others to read, aswel as the reasons Fearless is doing what it's doing from my own point of view.

• 2011-2012: These were arguably the peak years of Fearless. Fearless developed into a monster of a community, it attracted thousands of players over these years, and after watching my brother play for weeks in 2010 and at the start of 2011 I joined in this period myself as well. At the start of 2011 Fearless had one server: V2D. It did quite well and usually at the peak times you had to wait in a queue for 10-30 minutes while being thrown out every now and then due to errors, you just kept on trying to join though because man was it fun. At the end of this period Fearless had 3 servers that pretty much were always full.

In 2011 I joined for the first time as a gun dealer and scammed someone of $25k for some M4s and got banned for a year by Nighthawk

POG

By NightHawk?

He only became an admin after the split in 2015
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Nadrickk, aDisabledDeer
(10-07-2022, 04:56 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 09:38 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:

POG

By NightHawk?

He only became an admin after the split in 2015

Idk what to tell you that's what my ban record said

-Removed by Steven8ken
lost all my money, all my cars. making money was boring and lost my donator I had since 2015 so that's why I don't play anymore.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • James, H. Waters
Bring back Soulraper
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Nadrickk
He should at least get the offer.
I genuinely feel if you was to offer Soul FL back he would laugh in your face why would he want a dead server he had it in the golden era and made all the money off it so why would he take it back and risk losing money
Where's Conn?
(10-11-2022, 09:37 AM)Nadrickk Wrote: Where's Conn?

Nadrickk be like:

mommy wheres daddy
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Nadrickk