Gamemode Rotate management
+support
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
+support

I'm guessing this is an organization.
Because I work in management, being in management in a corporation often necessitates a university degree.
But, since the only qualified individual in my opinion with some managerial knowledge is Doctor Internet, who cares?
This isn't some large cooperative firm or something; it's a dying gaming community in desperate need of new ideas.
Fearless has almost no resources to allocate to departments because there is almost no money for development or developer salaries. 
That's a bit troublesome since, as in management, you should aim to meet employees' demands as much as possible, especially development needs, which I suspect isn't the case.
Memes aside, while this may sound like an alright idea, this simply isn't how the team works or is even structured for. It isn't really something I can easily explain but I'm sure those who have ever been on the team get it. Even if we ignored the issues and this was added, it'd likely be the exact same people every time as only a few within the team want it and are suitable for the role. It is also questionable as to what this would ultimately achieve in the end and if it'd even have a beneficial effect at all.

Management are promoted when Conn and the rest of management feel a certain skill set is required. They aren't promoted based on popularity, which is what a vote would become. While it used to be a team vote in the past, this was a long time ago before FL became a buisness.

Changes to the team are up to Conn and the rest of management, which makes it unsuitable for a suggestion (it is an unwanted suggestion for this reason).

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork