serious fl discussion ideas
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • Awestruck
(10-05-2022, 07:16 PM)Kingstone Wrote: [Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

kiss me
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So did we agree on switching to v2d?

Anything smaller really.

I might want to join the server before Christmas sometime, would be nice with 5 - 10 players at least.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Ever since Queen Elizabeth died, FL has had no players, hmmmmmm.......
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Pollux, Dragnort_
(10-05-2022, 10:34 PM)Haarek Wrote: So did we agree on switching to v2d?

Anything smaller really.

I might want to join the server before Christmas sometime, would be nice with 5 - 10 players at least.

No, pollux tells us we definiately don't want v2d, although the forums is flooded with comments about it
(10-06-2022, 06:40 AM)Nadrickk Wrote:

Anything smaller really.

No, pollux tells us we definiately don't want v2d, although the forums is flooded with comments about it

The community said that through the survey, not Pollux. You people really like to blame one person for community's unsuccessful decision.

But I agree, while V2D isn't really the best alternative, smaller map than V4B1 would be preferred.
~ Equinox ~

Anything smaller really.

Can I rp with you
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Haarek
(10-06-2022, 09:00 AM)Equinox Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 06:40 AM)Nadrickk Wrote:

Anything smaller really.

The community said that through the survey, not Pollux. You people really like to blame one person for community's unsuccessful decision.

But I agree, while V2D isn't really the best alternative, smaller map than V4B1 would be preferred.

V2D has the nostalgia feeling too.
announce a closing of the server date so i can, do what i did on Limelights closure be a massive offensive CDM and RDM every one
Would be a shame to see the server closed just because some of the staff don’t have any balls
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Nadrickk