serious fl discussion ideas
2/50 people on :/ the server went downhill when they targeted groups for liking aggrp and basically morphed the rules to stop players like us playing. I know it may hurt your lil egos you have on here but little did you know groups like ours and many other groups are what kept FL alive and fun.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 3 users Like Cox's post:
  • Magnus, Marty, RaZZ
(08-17-2022, 04:38 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-17-2022, 10:03 AM)Falc Wrote: Just let FL sink into the ocean instead of repairing one hole when 4 more appear each time, it was a good effort but left too little too late

(08-17-2022, 03:46 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Put the server out its misery already, Whatever you do wont ever take back to FL`s old numbers lets be real be fun for about 2 weeks then fall back down again

No one is forcing you to stay, if you want to see it shut down then just move on and let the people who are bothered try.

I don't mean this in a negative way, but how are the ones bothered trying? We're already 17 days in August and the only person from upper management level who has the power to try and save FL haven't logged on to the server once this month. Conn was the only one and it was for one hour.   (There are a couple of admins that have been on and that's good, this statement and ones below aren't directed towards the entirety of the staff team)

There needs to be players on the server in order for other players to join. Why would anyone like to join an empty server? I understand if you're making a game plan in the background, but just showing up on the server for at least 2 hours a day or something would be beneficial.

The requirements to become a staff member states you have to be active and "Hours on CityRP:
(Must have 750 hours+ and been actively playing throughout the last month)"   So it's technically harder to get into the staff team and once you get there, you get to ignore all the principles that are the sole reason for yourself getting on the staff team to begin with?   I don't understand this.
(08-17-2022, 10:03 AM)Falc Wrote: Just let FL sink into the ocean instead of repairing one hole when 4 more appear each time, it was a good effort but left too little too late

(08-17-2022, 03:46 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Put the server out its misery already, Whatever you do wont ever take back to FL`s old numbers lets be real be fun for about 2 weeks then fall back down again

No one is forcing you to stay, if you want to see it shut down then just move on and let the people who are bothered try.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

The only thing you’re bothered about is being in a position of power.

Infact you’d be surprised how many people wouldn’t have left if you didn’t start making decisions lol

Smile
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Nadrickk
100% every time you made it harder to aggressive RP your drove players away.

Everyone can build a shop, do some fishing and some farming, but there's a reason FPS and games like GTA have millions of more players than farming simulator.

You, and the previous teams got it wrong. You tried so hard to promote the little shops, and the lovely little buildings with street props and the acts and the it's and the me's you ended up pushing people away.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Falc
(08-18-2022, 01:35 PM)Marty Wrote: 100% every time you made it harder to aggressive RP your drove players away.

Everyone can build a shop, do some fishing and some Garmin, but there's a reason FPS and games like GTA have millions of more players than farming simulator.

You, and the previous teams got it wrong. You tried so hard to promote the little shops, and the lovely little buildings with street props and the acts and the its and the mes you ended up pushing people away.

Common Tate W
(08-18-2022, 01:35 PM)Marty Wrote: 100% every time you made it harder to aggressive RP your drove players away.

Everyone can build a shop, do some fishing and some farming, but there's a reason FPS and games like GTA have millions of more players than farming simulator.

You, and the previous teams got it wrong. You tried so hard to promote the little shops, and the lovely little buildings with street props and the acts and the it's and the me's you ended up pushing people away.
nothing gets me stiffer than watching a small defenceless child get his jaw wrapped around his head by a Benelli m3 i miss that about fl
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Marty, RaZZ
Any estimate on the new patch?
@Management
The following 1 user Likes Bulldogg's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(08-21-2022, 06:30 PM)Bulldogg Wrote: Any estimate on the new patch?
@Management

Congrats on being the first forum post in a few days friend
It’s a shame to see, school holidays and it’s non existent
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • ART, Lewwings, TonettaFan #2319, Bulldogg, Nadrickk