serious fl discussion ideas
(08-15-2022, 02:04 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 08:51 AM)Generation Wrote: Missing old good moment like this
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

When the real garry came too xD

I remember this but I don't think it was actually him but rather an exploit in 2015-2016 which let anyone trigger the achievement on a server. I can't see anything that suggests he ever joined FL anyway. I do remember Soul making an announcement about it, can't find that either though.

Oh indeed, now you say it!
Found this thread in the archives:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67169
[Image: zZemHdw.png]
[Image: 015512588abed485bb5675e8d9ddbdf2.png]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Wolven, Pollux
I remember this. It further proved my point that V2D was full of ass lickers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Marty Wrote: I remember this. It further proved my point that V2D was full of ass lickers.
But it was full of something.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Haarek
Wink 
(08-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Marty Wrote: I remember this. It further proved my point that V2D was full of ass lickers.

Haha yes bro can you remember when buttfucked eachother in v2d slums apartment one late night on fearless in 2014 great nights Love
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Just let FL sink into the ocean instead of repairing one hole when 4 more appear each time, it was a good effort but left too little too late
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • ART, Rossi, Nadrickk, Tim
Jesus FL in this way gonna start being posted on eBay n that smh
I wonder what will go first: discussions on how to save Fearless or Fearless itself.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Tim
Put the server out its misery already, Whatever you do wont ever take back to FL`s old numbers lets be real be fun for about 2 weeks then fall back down again
(08-17-2022, 10:03 AM)Falc Wrote: Just let FL sink into the ocean instead of repairing one hole when 4 more appear each time, it was a good effort but left too little too late

(08-17-2022, 03:46 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Put the server out its misery already, Whatever you do wont ever take back to FL`s old numbers lets be real be fun for about 2 weeks then fall back down again

No one is forcing you to stay, if you want to see it shut down then just move on and let the people who are bothered try.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-17-2022, 04:38 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-17-2022, 10:03 AM)Falc Wrote: Just let FL sink into the ocean instead of repairing one hole when 4 more appear each time, it was a good effort but left too little too late

(08-17-2022, 03:46 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Put the server out its misery already, Whatever you do wont ever take back to FL`s old numbers lets be real be fun for about 2 weeks then fall back down again

No one is forcing you to stay, if you want to see it shut down then just move on and let the people who are bothered try.

Do you sell any FL thong merch?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Tim