Amsterdam
Right boys and girls n whatever else, ive just booked to go to Amsterdam this Christmas for 5 days I need to find activities n places to go if anyone can help on "Must see" places n that let me know around or near City Centre Amsterdam

Many thanks n all that jazz
Walking ‘round to explore yourself is the best way to see Amsterdam. Of course visit Dam Square but you won’t be able to miss that. Take the boat over “het ei” when you’re at Amsterdam central station to see the other side of the city, lots of good stuff there aswel. If you like arcades and some drinks and food then Ton Ton Westergas is real fun.

There’s a lot of fun stuff at the red light district and surrounding areas too, especially if you feel like going out.

Hope you’ll have a good time in our capital. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(08-08-2022, 09:28 PM)Jan Wrote: Walking ‘round to explore yourself is the best way to see Amsterdam. Of course visit Dam Square but you won’t be able to miss that. Take the boat over “het ei” when you’re at Amsterdam central station to see the other side of the city, lots of good stuff there aswel. If you like arcades and some drinks and food then Ton Ton Westergas is real fun.

There’s a lot of fun stuff at the red light district and surrounding areas too, especially if you feel like going out.

Hope you’ll have a good time in our capital. Cheese

[Image: geert-wilders.gif]
Go to the Bijlmer for really nice experience.
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • horror
Look for 73 in the Bijlmer, very nice gents
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • ART
Dont know why but i booked to be there on Christmas day i wonder what i could eat on Christmas day or what i can do on christmas day
(08-09-2022, 12:40 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Dont know why but i booked to be there on Christmas day i wonder what i could eat on Christmas day or what i can do on christmas day

Just have some stroopwafels
~ Equinox ~