FL Survey 2022
(08-13-2022, 09:56 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:53 AM)ART Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:36 AM)Random Wrote: In my opinion FL needs to take more risks. Test the waters with a GTA RP community, make a completley new gamemode etc.

Sure updates and map changes are nice, but that’s all temporary. Once you have tried out the new items, or seen the entire map, it is back to ‘what now?’. At least from my experience. I think this survey is a good step in the right direction.
Fl will never take any risk,look at the management..
what does this mean lmao
U and ur whole team are a joke
The following 2 users Like ART's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Nadrickk
(08-13-2022, 10:28 AM)ART Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 09:56 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:53 AM)ART Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:36 AM)Random Wrote: In my opinion FL needs to take more risks. Test the waters with a GTA RP community, make a completley new gamemode etc.

Sure updates and map changes are nice, but that’s all temporary. Once you have tried out the new items, or seen the entire map, it is back to ‘what now?’. At least from my experience. I think this survey is a good step in the right direction.
Fl will never take any risk,look at the management..
what does this mean lmao
U and ur whole team are a joke

not a team its a friend group get it right buster
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • ART
I really believe the main focus should be on making stuff as easy to get into as possible, while asking the community for feedback is never a bad idea I really doubt the majority of the community knows what is best.

The majority that vote isn't part of your active playerbase, and if they ever will be again it'd probatly only be to check some stuff out before they leave again. We have to think about the new players.

Fearless is a company now, which means you'll have to do new things to keep the community (the community, not just the gmod server) alive, continue trying on Gmod but also look further then that, there's many more games with a brighter future, keep trying and continue to try until you'll find what is right for the community.

We have to stop holding onto the old and accept that FL can, and should be so much more then a Gmod community. There's absolutely no shame in trying, never has been.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Doctor Internet, Generation, Boonan, Ausverkauft, Lewwings
(08-13-2022, 11:31 AM)Jan Wrote: I really believe the main focus should be on making stuff as easy to get into as possible, while asking the community for feedback is never a bad idea I really doubt the majority of the community knows what is best.

The majority that vote isn't part of your active playerbase, and if they ever will be again it'd probatly only be to check some stuff out before they leave again. We have to think about the new players.

Fearless is a company now, which means you'll have to do new things to keep the community (the community, not just the gmod server) alive, continue trying on Gmod but also look further then that, there's many more games with a brighter future, keep trying and continue to try until you'll find what is right for the community.

We have to stop holding onto the old and accept that FL can, and should be so much more then a Gmod community. There's absolutely no shame in trying, never has been.

We asked for steamID on the survey so we can do things such as filter by time played and such somewhat easily if needed. The survey is quite useful to get quick majority opinions so we can make easier decisions.

I've said it many times before but I really do think FL will both live and die on gmod, I don't personally ever see it getting away from gmod at all. Swapping to a new game none of us really know much about is close to impossible and would at the very least require us to ditch the cityrp server completely as we wouldn't be able to maintain both. With the cityrp server gone we'd have no funding for the server and extremely long project anyway.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
New survey who dis ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's been a bit over a week now so we're going to be closing the survey, thanks to everyone who took the time to fill it in for us. There should be another community update soon after we're done looking at all the responses.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork